any experience with HPSC (High Performance Swimming Club) for little ones | ExpatWoman.com

any experience with HPSC (High Performance Swimming Club) for little ones

Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 10:29

any good or bad, please share, I am interested in the swimming program for toddlers.
or any other swim clubs you would recommend, or private instructors?

Latest post on 10 June 2016 - 21:57
Hi, I know I am late adding to this thread but I wanted to share my experience (I guess for future reference?) I have had a great experience with High Performance Swimming Club, I feel that they have a great learn to swim program for the little ones. They definitely know how to handle kids well and give a lot of attention to technique. Their learn to swim program also smoothly transitions into their swim squad program which gives a great opportunity for growth for the children who want to be more serious swimmers. I am really happy with their service and I personally swim in the Adults program which I thoroughly enjoy :)
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 16:40
I have posted about M&S before, but will do so again given that you are asking. I think they are great, and totally echo the comments made by HorizonMum2. I switched from Hamilton to M&S about 6 months ago, and it was the best move I made. In two years at Hamilton my daughter was still in the baby pool - she moved to M&S and was swimming lengths of the 25m pool within a couple of weeks, and has since gone from strength to strength. She got the foundations from Hamilton but they just weren't pushing her any further at all, which is probably because there classes are full and you need somebody to leave in higher classes to secure a space.
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 16:08
many thanks for your suggestions. just saw that Hamilton is for +3 years only so will check out M&S. Other suggestions, please let me know (also private instructors who can come to our place)
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 14:40
M&S have recently started a HPSC to go up against Hamilton. So far so good as far as training goes, they haven't had their first competitive event yet. Training is min. 3x per week for Juniors and 4x per week for the performance squad (older children).
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 13:48
sorry but i haven't heard of HPSC so can't give any feedback pertaining to that... my girls swim with M&S sports and we have been very pleased with their class sizes, teaching approach, friendliness of coaches, prices and convenient locations (for us) so would be happy to recommend them
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 13:38
any good or bad, please share, I am interested in the swimming program for toddlers. or any other swim clubs you would recommend, or private instructors? For my 7 year old daughter, we are using Hamilton. She did the evaluation with Speedo & Hamilton a while back and Speedo was quite disappointing even during evaluation! ex. we had to go there twice for the test, too young instructors who couldn't handle the tests properly and got stressed by the crowed as no proper scheduling was in place! They didn't even make any notes of who is doing what having 20 forms in hand each! Then we only heard from them 2 weeks later and the level was not the right one for us! Hamilton however is doing a good job and I've seen young kids are getting trained well.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY