Fillers for under eye (tear drop) | ExpatWoman.com

Fillers for under eye (tear drop)

Latest post on 02 October 2015 - 16:56

Hi..I am looking for a good doc who can do fillers for under eye. I believe that besides the fillers doing their work, it's to be injected also artistically to give it a natural and even look.

Anyone who has got it done here in Dubai and is happy with the results, pls share ur recommendations and experiences.

Any experience with Cosmosurge ?

Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 22:32
Thank you Ngrmzhr :-)
Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 15:27
Hi , my relatives did with Dr. Babak hattami and they are happy abt the results , but for sure it depends on the anatomy of the face as well .
Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 13:16
Thank you for your recommendations. Have heard about Dr Jafar Khan from few other ppl also but not for under eye. Thank you once again.
Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 12:16
Hi..I am looking for a good doc who can do fillers for under eye. I believe that besides the fillers doing their work, it's to be injected also artistically to give it a natural and even look. Anyone who has got it done here in Dubai and is happy with the results, pls share ur recommendations and experiences. Any experience with Cosmosurge ? I cannot give you advice on where to go but three surgeons i have used for fillers ( not under eye) are DR Allen Rezai DR Imran Tahir DR Jafar Khan I did speak to DR Allen about under the eye but he refused as filler is quite thick and can leave tiny visible lumps. He ahowed me pictures and they did look visible. I think it also depends on the height of your cheek bones too as if they are too high it can piff out the area under the eyes which make your face look strange. In a few years when i have all 3 fat pockets under the eye i am going to have blephorasty. My friend did it and it looks very good Good Luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY