Friday evening brunch with alcohol package | ExpatWoman.com

Friday evening brunch with alcohol package

Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 14:27

Looking for some suggestions of where to take visitors for a "nice" meal that includes an alcohol package. Sadly, Beachcombers and Latitude don't include alcohol in the package. Chanel's at the Media Rotana isn't a very exciting restaurant in terms of atmosphere. Do any of you have any suggestions please - preferably with Entertainer vouchers so that I don't break the bank! Thanks for your help :)

Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 17:11
I would recommend The Terrace Restaurant at Airport Meridian, its an outside venue but in a gorgeous setting, food and alcohol package aed265 incl cocktails - taking my parents there next week! I forgot about the Meriden, it's probably the best value evening brunch I have done.
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 16:42
I would recommend The Terrace Restaurant at Airport Meridian, its an outside venue but in a gorgeous setting, food and alcohol package aed265 incl cocktails - taking my parents there next week! Do you mean the Meridien Village Terrace? We've been there a few times and love it. The band isn't the best but it's good for a laugh! They do a cheaper booze package for 229dhs. That also includes cocktails but the overall selection is more limited than the 265 one but as long as they carry on serving Fosters, I'm a happy bunny :biggrin:
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 15:40
I would recommend The Terrace Restaurant at Airport Meridian, its an outside venue but in a gorgeous setting, food and alcohol package aed265 incl cocktails - taking my parents there next week!
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 16:53
Thanks very much for the replies and some good ideas. Not heard of Chef's House and about to Google/Trip Adviser in for reviews. :) Be careful with Chef's House, we went a few years ago and the chicken was raw, haven't been since, but it is cheap and cheerful and hopefully has improved. I have been once and the food was poor to average. Only thing I liked was that you could choose between two red wines and two white wines.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 15:24
Thanks very much for the replies and some good ideas. Not heard of Chef's House and about to Google/Trip Adviser in for reviews. :) Be careful with Chef's House, we went a few years ago and the chicken was raw, haven't been since, but it is cheap and cheerful and hopefully has improved.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 13:45
Thanks very much for the replies and some good ideas. Not heard of Chef's House and about to Google/Trip Adviser in for reviews. :)
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 13:06
Time Out Dubai this week has a complete brunch guide supplement and it lists quite a lot of evening brunches. A handy little guide for the rest of year. HTH.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 12:30
Shanghai Chic at Ibn Battuta have a tasting menu that is in the Entertainer book and I think you can use it any evening. Blue Elephant at Rotana Albustan do a Thursday evening brunch for around 220 AED per person so wont break the bank. Marina Yacht club do a Friday evening brunch and is a lovely location but not in the two for one offers.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 10:47
Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel do a surf and turf evening on Thursday and Friday. Toshi at Grand Millenium in Tecom have some theme nights including drinks. In the Entertainer you have Flavours on Two and Chefs House
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 10:17
I think Mina Seyahi does one in Latest Recipes. I had a look a few weeks ago and didn't find anything suitable. The Rotana hotels, Radisson blu in Media City and the Media One hotel, all do it.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 10:10
http://www.crabtavern.ae Media One. 8pm 395 dhs

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY