Cool gadget shop in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Cool gadget shop in Dubai

Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 11:27

Looking for a nice funky/geeky gift for my husband's birthday and delivery options cannot be considered because every time I use a card, my husband gets a notification. Does anyone know if there are shops similar to this one in Dubai? http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/

Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 10:07
You can gift him funky cufflinks! I recently gifted my boyfriend from this place called Belfast Trading. They really have great funky cufflinks. You can contact them on - 042219455 The best part is they also deliver :)
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 14:32
Try TARSAM in Dubai Mall, near Book World, they have these cool gadgets and unique gifts.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 12:20
There's this website I frequent and sometimes they are on sale too up to 70% off. It's wamli dot com and it's based in Dubai. It's like a Virgin Megastore only online. Hope this helps!
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 12:19
have a look at wamli.com they do similar stuff though i'm not quite sure if they accept cash on delivery or not... perhaps u can use a friend's card? they also have a shop in Boxpark Jumeirah called THE ZOO and they also have a lot of funky gift items though be warned - they are on the pricier side some of the malls (like MOE etc.) have shops like Tarsam and Virgin that also have funky stuff though not always electronic

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY