VOX theatre by Gary Rhodes | ExpatWoman.com

VOX theatre by Gary Rhodes

Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 13:18

Has anyone gone to the Gary Rhodes Cinema in VOX in MOE?

I would love to try it but no idea how to book or if it is worth it?

Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 10:54
Ha love it Silvstet! Yes, if she can't figure out why bruschetta can be greasy...
Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 08:41
A friend of mine went and left this review on FB. Well, that was disappointing... Tried the new theatre by rhodes, where you get supposedly restaurant quality food while watching the movie in comfy big seats: some controls on my seat weren't working, the bruschettas were and tasted really greasy (how is that even possible with bruschetta), the avocado dip was disgusting, some green lights kept on blinking on the side of the theatre and then you had the people serving the food blocking the view numerous times.... #FAIL #wasteofmoney #wontbeback Greasy brushetta, might be the olive oil....
Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 07:21
I had friends that went last night and they loved it! They had loads of fun. Personally I wouldn't want to view a menu before going as for me it's part of the surprise (I'm a big kid) but for those who want to know in advance I'm sure you can call and ask them to send you a menu.
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 16:58
A friend of mine went and left this review on FB. Well, that was disappointing... Tried the new theatre by rhodes, where you get supposedly restaurant quality food while watching the movie in comfy big seats: some controls on my seat weren't working, the bruschettas were and tasted really greasy (how is that even possible with bruschetta), the avocado dip was disgusting, some green lights kept on blinking on the side of the theatre and then you had the people serving the food blocking the view numerous times.... #FAIL #wasteofmoney #wontbeback
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 15:59
It's rather odd there is no info on their website. I did find a Time Out review though. http://www.timeoutdubai.com/restaurants/features/66616-gary-rhodes-unveils-theatre-at-vox
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 14:54
I haven't been but you book it through the Vox website (or, I assume, in person). I'd like to go but there is a total lack of information about it on their website. Every other 'experience' has page telling you about it but not Theatre by Rhodes. No info, no menu, nothing. Yes I agree - it is really badly advertised.
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 13:55
I haven't been but you book it through the Vox website (or, I assume, in person). I'd like to go but there is a total lack of information about it on their website. Every other 'experience' has page telling you about it but not Theatre by Rhodes. No info, no menu, nothing.
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 13:51
Gary Rhodes is a bit all over the place these days, isn't he? First he was into school lunches - but this year, he's handed them over to DISH and isn't doing them anymore. And now a cinema? Sounds like he's got a business plan problem!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY