Birthday question to French speaking ladies | ExpatWoman.com

Birthday question to French speaking ladies

Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 00:32

Bonjour,

Does anyone know of any "animateur" or "animatrice" with experience for running a birthday party for 8 year old girl?!

I never thought it can be that difficult to find such entertainers in Dubai ? I have the place and need 1 or 2 people/ or company who can arrange and handle the games etc. IN FRENCH!

Appriciate your help.

Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 20:43
https://www.facebook.com/partylol.dubai?fref=ts Partylol are a company who do birthday parties with French speaking entertainers. Go see their Facebook page ;) Merci bcp painauchocolat for the link ? I had a quick look at their site. Share with me if you or anybody around you had a bday organized with them pls ? You're welcome, and no I never used them, but they come recommended on the "Ze french" Facebook page. Cheers
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 13:07
https://www.facebook.com/partylol.dubai?fref=ts Partylol are a company who do birthday parties with French speaking entertainers. Go see their Facebook page ;) Merci bcp painauchocolat for the link ? I had a quick look at their site. Share with me if you or anybody around you had a bday organized with them pls ?
Latest post on 09 October 2015 - 15:38
https://www.facebook.com/partylol.dubai?fref=ts Partylol are a company who do birthday parties with French speaking entertainers. Go see their Facebook page ;)
Latest post on 09 October 2015 - 10:12
Bonjour, Does anyone know of any "animateur" or "animatrice" with experience for running a birthday party for 8 year old girl?! I never thought it can be that difficult to find such entertainers in Dubai ? I have the place and need 1 or 2 people/ or company who can arrange and handle the games etc. IN FRENCH! Appriciate your help. Girls, can someone be of a help?? Certain FRENCH kids might not be confortable yet with English! No french speaking in this land who can organize games for few hours? Hi, did you try the company called cheeky little events? They might have French speaking "animatrice" Hi Samram, yes, a friend of mine's friend works there and unfortunately no French speaking person!
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 20:09
Bonjour, Does anyone know of any "animateur" or "animatrice" with experience for running a birthday party for 8 year old girl?! I never thought it can be that difficult to find such entertainers in Dubai ? I have the place and need 1 or 2 people/ or company who can arrange and handle the games etc. IN FRENCH! Appriciate your help. Girls, can someone be of a help?? Certain FRENCH kids might not be confortable yet with English! No french speaking in this land who can organize games for few hours? Hi, did you try the company called cheeky little events? They might have French speaking "animatrice"
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 18:59
Bonjour, Does anyone know of any "animateur" or "animatrice" with experience for running a birthday party for 8 year old girl?! I never thought it can be that difficult to find such entertainers in Dubai ? I have the place and need 1 or 2 people/ or company who can arrange and handle the games etc. IN FRENCH! Appriciate your help. Girls, can someone be of a help?? Certain FRENCH kids might not be confortable yet with English! No french speaking in this land who can organize games for few hours?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY