Phoenix Private School | ExpatWoman.com

Phoenix Private School

Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 03:30

Hi anyone know anything about Phoenix Private School, can't seem to find their fees anywhere online or on their website. I have emailed them. They weren't one of the schools on our original list but I like the sound of their website and promo video.... Any thoughts? Thanks in advance ?

Latest post on 21 October 2015 - 23:02
Hi anyone know anything about Phoenix Private School, can't seem to find their fees anywhere online or on their website. I have emailed them. They weren't one of the schools on our original list but I like the sound of their website and promo video.... Any thoughts? Thanks in advance ? hi, my 2 childrens are going to PPS already second years, and we are very happy. The school is small, very friendly, has a ot of special programs and is only one if the school in British curiculum in Doha which is providing the new British program
Latest post on 09 October 2015 - 00:17
Was speaking to some friends at the weekend who have just moved both of their children to Phoenix from another school, they are very pleased, say they are much happier, and have settled in well. Praised staff ('extremely professional') and the way homework is issued.. don't know if that's much help! I don't have little ones here, I just know both mum and dad were beaming because their children are so much happier since moving to Phoenix, their transition has gone very smoothly. No idea about fees, sorry. Well that's good news.... Am hearing similar from others too, I emailed them yesterday so will wait for their response re: the dreaded availability!,
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 08:53
Was speaking to some friends at the weekend who have just moved both of their children to Phoenix from another school, they are very pleased, say they are much happier, and have settled in well. Praised staff ('extremely professional') and the way homework is issued.. don't know if that's much help! I don't have little ones here, I just know both mum and dad were beaming because their children are so much happier since moving to Phoenix, their transition has gone very smoothly. No idea about fees, sorry.