Freestanding Pools | ExpatWoman.com

Freestanding Pools

Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 14:17
We just bought one Intex 2;74*5 meters and it looks all cool now the only thing is to fill it out :-)
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 14:17
We just bought one Intex 2;74*5 meters and it looks all cool now the only thing is to fill it out :-)
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 13:37
We bought an intex pool in July and really like it as we don't have community pools near us. We bought it in Ace and they came and installed it. However we did buy some foam to put underneath it from Dragonmart as some of our friends recommended that. The foam flooring in Ace was really expensive. Now the weather is cooling down it is great to get into at any time - during the summer we could use it first thing in the morning but that was about it.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 22:01
I had one. It was poor quality and only lasted one season. I bought the cheapest model on the market so that says alot about the quality I got.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 11:18
Hi EWs We are considering adding a free standing pool to our rental property as there are no community facilities near by ??. Are these semi-permanent structures any good and worth the hassle? Would love to hear from anyone who has installed one and any recommendations on suppliers/installation companies. Thanks in advance.:confused::confused

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY