Water tank cleaning | ExpatWoman.com

Water tank cleaning

Latest post on 30 June 2016 - 11:10
Sorry, I meant the water tank cleaning is a job I must get done after the summer. We've been through the AC cleaning thing recently. Just had a service and general clean as the duct and coil cleaning/replacement was too expensive and LL doesn't pay. Might get it done if we renew our lease but not worth the expense when we're unsure.
Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 14:46
Victoria, ac duct cleaning is a whole other ball game! Rons and Canadian >>>? did it for us on our villa and the landlord paid as it was a stipulation with us. Epsco was too expensive so they were not awarded the job. My new landlord just told me they appointed someone to do the water tanks, so that's another thing I don't have to pay for. good luck with your maintenance.
Latest post on 29 June 2016 - 08:03
Epsco do a proper job.
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 22:35
True, pink diamonds, and it's not even that expensive. A drop in the ocean compared with AC cleaning for example. Must sort this out after the summer.
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 22:04
Victoria I am not sure the legality of it but being in Real estate for 10 years it is a major part of the villa and it would fall under Major Maintenace. We are in the wild Dubai and some Landlords dont want to part with there dirhams! What can we do but to do it ourselves. You cant put a price on clean water. Try to find the best price, I got quote from Rons Enviro Care for aed1000. Too expensive.
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 13:22
Just to add, I have checked with our landlord and was told they don't clean water tanks, ever! That's 15 years of no cleaning. I wouldnt dare look in the tank! Ours are on the roof somewhere and no idea which is ours even...
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 13:20
I asked about responsibility for water tank cleaning on here recently but didn't get any replies. Are you sure it's the landlord's responsibility pink diamonds? I read somewhere that it is a legal requirement but Google couldn't back up that claim!
Latest post on 28 June 2016 - 12:31
I am revising this thread as AED600 is a good price. who and what and where can I find the company that quoted this Vera? I have been quoted AED1000. landlord should do this but if its 600 i would be happy to do it so i have clean water. anyone can help with contacts for water tank cleaning. Thank you.
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 05:55
Thank you, do you know the cost? We were quoted 600 dhs and should the landlord or tenant pay it?
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 21:35
It's advised once a year. However in some areas the tank stays pretty clean. Best is to open up the tank and have a look. See if there is any sediment at the bottom and it will give you an idea of how urgent the cleaning is.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 21:22
It's advised once a year. However in some areas the tank stays pretty clean. Best is to open up the tank and have a look. See if there is any sediment at the bottom and it will give you an idea of how urgent the cleaning is.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 19:47
How often and how much should the water tank cleaning be? Anyone that please can advise?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY