Nanny/Carer LIVE IN vs LIVE OUT and AGENCY suggestions/recommendations! | ExpatWoman.com

Nanny/Carer LIVE IN vs LIVE OUT and AGENCY suggestions/recommendations!

Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 12:43

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are all well!

Please can you give me some suggestions - we will be having a baby in February. My husband and I both work and we will be needing someone to take care of our baby.

Can you please suggest whether live in or out is better and why and also please tell me how you found your nanny/carer? Was it through an agency? What are the costs involved? and does anyone have any recent info since I think the law has changed somewhat recently?

I would appreciate your feedback and advice,

Thanks

Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 17:19
Saleta : how did you get on with the search for the nanny? Renata, I am also looking for a live in nanny for my 3 month old twins. Do you remember what agency you used?
Latest post on 14 October 2015 - 15:40
Hello, I have a live-in nanny that I found through an agency. Paid to the agency around 3,000 AED as far as I remember (a year ago). What they do is they give you resumes and tell potential nannies when an interview will be. I think live-in is a better option, given that you eventually may be late from work etc. Good luck!