Baby detergent | ExpatWoman.com

Baby detergent

Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 22:12
ECover Sensitive & Lenor Baby Fabric Softener and I just use the smallest amounts as babies clothes are not heavily soiled.
Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 14:00
i used purex baby from carrefour then switched to regular Tide as LO approached 1 yr old. seventh generation is my favorite but difficult to find here
Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 11:12
I used Pigeon powder detergent before for my baby but I switched to PUREX liquid wash. Available in Carrefour.
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 17:17
My sister used a special detergent powder for babies/kids. It's hypoallergenic and more gentle on the skin. Plus, it doesn't smell as strong as the regular ones. My niece had mild asthma before so anything scented that touches the skin was not advised. It's not a new thing to opt for baby-friendly detergent. In fact, fabric softener was not advised by the pediatrician as it can cause rashes and other allergic reactions to sensitive baby skin.
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 17:10
OK so all non bio's are much of a muchness, only don't use a powder version.
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 17:07
Because I want to
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 17:00
I don't get it then. You weren't advised to use one for your baby's health so why use one?
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 16:45
From the baby centre website
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 16:14
Where were you advised to use only non bio and no fabric softener. You are aware that if you use non bio powder, it contains more bleach than ordinary powder. I only ever used regular detergent for both of mine and never had any issues.
Latest post on 12 October 2015 - 15:30
Hi ladies, First time mummy and would like to know what baby detergent you use for your new born. I know to use non bio but would like your advise on brand. Also heard not to use fabric softener Tia

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY