Seeking maintenance company services | ExpatWoman.com

Seeking maintenance company services

Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 11:47

I'm new to Dubai sort of. Moved in to one of the older-ish apartment in Downtown Dubai in Sept & need some recommendations on any maintenance companies that does aircon servicing, plumber, electrical & such.
Had some minor things done before by someone from the building's maintenance & the real estate agent's recommended handy man & both did shoddy jobs. Very exasperating.
Had a quote recently from a company & it was a bit steep. For instance, my tap only needs a change of washer & they insist we need a brand new tap the works. Would not give a detailed list of what we're paying for & requires an 80% deposit before they start on anything.
Please do recommend me a "tried & tested" maintenance company.
Thank you in advance.

Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 15:13
I recently discovered a site called movesouq dot com and found two different companies to do some work I needed done, and have no complaints. (I swear I am not affiliated with this place at all.) Anyway, they have a number of companies listed with them and reviews etc. I just found it very helpful. TQ Norak, Got mine online too & I didn't have much luck with them. But will try the site you've mentioned. Thanks again ?
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 15:12
I'm new to Dubai sort of. Moved in to one of the older-ish apartment in Downtown Dubai in Sept & need some recommendations on any maintenance companies that does aircon servicing, plumber, electrical & such. Had some minor things done before by someone from the building's maintenance & the real estate agent's recommended handy man & both did shoddy jobs. Very exasperating. Had a quote recently from a company & it was a bit steep. For instance, my tap only needs a change of washer & they insist we need a brand new tap the works. Would not give a detailed list of what we're paying for & requires an 80% deposit before they start on anything. Please do recommend me a "tried & tested" maintenance company. Thank you in advance. I have used both jim will fix it and must have maintenance. Both are British managed They usually charge 200 for the first hour then 150 for every hour after that I have never had any problems and they are serviced my air con/fixed the washing machine wall connector pipe/put up curtain rails, shelves, mirrors and ceiling light fittings TQ Sarahlou, Will get intouch with them. Cheers ?
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 12:13
I recently discovered a site called movesouq dot com and found two different companies to do some work I needed done, and have no complaints. (I swear I am not affiliated with this place at all.) Anyway, they have a number of companies listed with them and reviews etc. I just found it very helpful.
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 12:03
I'm new to Dubai sort of. Moved in to one of the older-ish apartment in Downtown Dubai in Sept & need some recommendations on any maintenance companies that does aircon servicing, plumber, electrical & such. Had some minor things done before by someone from the building's maintenance & the real estate agent's recommended handy man & both did shoddy jobs. Very exasperating. Had a quote recently from a company & it was a bit steep. For instance, my tap only needs a change of washer & they insist we need a brand new tap the works. Would not give a detailed list of what we're paying for & requires an 80% deposit before they start on anything. Please do recommend me a "tried & tested" maintenance company. Thank you in advance. I have used both jim will fix it and must have maintenance. Both are British managed They usually charge 200 for the first hour then 150 for every hour after that I have never had any problems and they are serviced my air con/fixed the washing machine wall connector pipe/put up curtain rails, shelves, mirrors and ceiling light fittings

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY