Painting Emaar Property - The Springs = Color Code | ExpatWoman.com

Painting Emaar Property - The Springs = Color Code

Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 12:53

I am having some work done on the carport of my Springs villa which will require some retouching of paint when they are done. I have called Emaar, and they have told me that there is no "color code" on file for the villas --- yet they require that we keep the same paint scheme as we are attached to the next villa. They have taken a chip for scanning but the color is noticeably off -- has anyone gotten a color code for their villa? The maintenance people are stuck and I have no clue how t proceed and, frankly, I don't either.

Latest post on 15 October 2015 - 18:21
Had to dig deep but I finally found the info that someone posted on here ages ago about the Springs villas paint. Here goes (copied verbatim so I have no idea which one is which, but hopefully National Paints will know): "I was given the following codes: Fiem 14 Fiem 15 Marone 15 (all outdoor paints) I can only assume that these are national as wasn't told anything otherwise." Another poster wrote: "... the paint used for this wall is CAPAROL and the color code is Marone 15.... CAPAROL has an office in Al Quoz with phone number 04 3473538" So this was ages ago (maybe 5-6 years ago??) but may give you some leads. Good luck! ETA: Forgot to add that this could be for a completely different Springs villa to yours as they are different colours depending on the phase! Not sure which phase this was for.
Latest post on 15 October 2015 - 15:50
Cowboy, I did allow for that but even the worker's were uncomfortable about how far off it was and, us being a middle villa, it would be very obvious. The guy at National promised to get back with me yesterday morning with code. I texted him twice to gently remind. Nothing. Called two times and, finally, he texted late evening that they are still trying to find. Now, long weedkend and,what started out as quick job is turning into over into two weeks now.
Latest post on 15 October 2015 - 09:09
You won't get an exact match, even of it is the same colour the one on the house will be a little faded and dust would have slightly changed the colour. The original colour will appear brighter and darker when painted. I'd just go with whatever sample looks most similar to the way the ain't looks now. Good luck.
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 17:29
Thanks for the replies ladies. I did call Emaar -- they didn't have a clue. I knew National Paints were involved didn't think they would keep that information. I had nothing to lose, so I went ahead and called them. I was able to get a hold of the person who is responsible for this information, and he will call me tomorrow with my color code. Thanks for the results ladies.
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 13:32
I am having some work done on the carport of my Springs villa which will require some retouching of paint when they are done. I have called Emaar, and they have told me that there is no "color code" on file for the villas --- yet they require that we keep the same paint scheme as we are attached to the next villa. They have taken a chip for scanning but the color is noticeably off -- has anyone gotten a color code for their villa? The maintenance people are stuck and I have no clue how t proceed and, frankly, I don't either. I am in the Greens and when I was moving and had to touch up some point inside the apartment I went to ACE and the guy knew what colour the paint was for the Greens, failing that have you called Customer Care at Emaar, they are usually very helpful
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 13:31
Norak in the Springs manual it says that the external painting for the Springs villas was originally done by National Paints in Sharjah. Phone:+971 6 513 0000 Maybe they can help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY