Nursery near DIFC which provides food for kids | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery near DIFC which provides food for kids

Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 16:19

Hello All. I'm sure I come across like a negligent mother here, but I am just not terribly creative on my daughter's meals as a full-time working mom and I've read wonderful books on nurseries in France where they prepare really creative meals for kids so that they are constantly exposed to new, wonderful tastes and flavors. My current nursery (Hummingbird) does not provide meals and I'm stuck packing lunches all the time which are very repetitive. Any recommendations for a nursery which provides meals as part of the fee so that my kiddo has a greater palate than just eating the same 5 things ...

Many thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!

Latest post on 05 November 2015 - 22:05
My son has been going to Emerald City Nursery for the for the past 2 years... i work at the DIFC and they run from 7 am to 6 pm and provide breakfast and lunch. I couldn't be more happier. he is well taken care of and you can tell how happy he is there. Please do go and check it out. HIGHLY recommend it.
Latest post on 03 November 2015 - 16:31
Couple of months back when I toured Blossoms downtown, they had meal plan included... You can call and confirm..?
Latest post on 03 November 2015 - 09:54
Discussed with Safari Kid Nursery the other day. While they do not provide meals they have tied up with a number of providers who do weekly meal plans to make life easier for parents and it's close to DIFC.
Latest post on 20 October 2015 - 20:28
Little Wonders always provided home cooked hot meals.
Latest post on 20 October 2015 - 16:44
Hi! Art Village Nursery in Jumeirah 1, right by City walk provides the children with lovely meals. Morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack are all included in the price. It is a lovely nursery with great staff, curriculum, and environment. They even have CCTV! Their website is www.artvillagenursery.com They also advertise here on Expatwoman
Latest post on 14 October 2015 - 10:03
Many thanks for the suggestions - will be sure to look into all 3! :) Thank you!
Latest post on 14 October 2015 - 08:36
My DD is at Little Gems Safa and they provide meal plans, but they end at 3pm. There is also a nursery called Little Champions near Citywalk that also has meal plans and they have full days till 6pm I believe. Worth giving them a call: https://www.facebook.com/LittleChampionsNurseryDubai
Latest post on 13 October 2015 - 19:06
i just went to see a french nursery that just opened -- babilou, they are downtown on burj boulevard. they don't currently offer meals, but are looking to set up their own kitchen soon-- although in dubai "soon" is pretty relative. depending on when you're looking to make the move, might be worth contacting them to find out when/if this a real possibility in the near future. gorgeous nursery btw.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY