Reccomended IVF Clinic in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Reccomended IVF Clinic in Dubai?

Latest post on 14 October 2015 - 14:37

Hi

I'm hoping to start my IVF journey soon but I am unsure of where to start in Dubai. Please can anyone recommend any clinics? I've heard the Fakih Clinic name a lot but I'd like to hear of any others?

Many thanks in advance x

Latest post on 09 December 2015 - 18:09
Hi ladies ...I am also trying to conceive for 3 years of my marriage and could not get pregnant ..i had ovarian cyst that was removed...I am trying to conceive but with no luck ..doctors told me to do ivf .but i am really scard of anesthesia and the procedure and which doctor to chose ...really its too difficult and I feel like crying ...people say dont take tension ,relax n dont think of baby then You will conceive naturally but how Its on my mind ,i really want to get pregnant.Ladies i dont know what and how to make everything alright ,I try to keep my self calm but sometimes things are not in your hand ...I could not share all these with my husband because may be he will get upset and I dont want to make him sad ...Plzzz ladies guide me how you all keep your self calm during treatment,procedure.My age is 28 years and I have heard that ivf is for people above 35 .doctors say it is not late 28 years.I will wait for your reply
Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 10:29
Hi H2015, I had my first ICSI with Bourn Hall and although everything seemed alright at the moment (not very keen of Dr. Diana, as she seemed to be making numbers more than dealing with people, but I thought it was just me being anxious) then I realised the moment they get you pregnant, they kind of forget about you. I had a miscarriage that first time. This summer we went with Dr. Pankaj at Conceive after checking with Dr. Fakih. At Fakih's I've witnessed the rudest costumer service ever (there was this lady at the reception complaining about a poor woman on the phone asking about her embryos and making fun of her in front of everyone!!!). Overall, the experience at Conceive has been fine. But if you go there I'd definitely advise you to stick to Dr. Pankaj himself if you go to their clinic in JLT or Dr. Ruma (not sure of the spelling) if you go to Sharjah. There is this other doctor who made two big mistakes with me, so I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I'm on my 10th week now and pregnant with twins. And kind of anxious about how things will develop. Conceive clinics are nothing fancy, specially the one in Sharjah, but they do the job. Treatment is quite pricey, so if you decide to pay them a visit, ask about the price for every single thing. They have a price list with ivf costing AED19.000, but that's only the ivf itself. No transfer, no sedation, no medication... And check the price of the medicines outside. They are selling cyclogest more expensive than regular pharmacies (and believe me, you will need a lot of those). All the best! and let us now what you decide. :)
Latest post on 27 October 2015 - 16:15
I did Ivf at fakih with dr roya. It all went great..now 6months pregnant with twins (scary and anxious at same time). I also went to dr Pankaj at JLT clinic as a first choice, but he was all over the place at our first consult, I didn't feel I was of much importance there. With my first consult at fakih dr Michael came in and was so confident that I would get pregnant in the first go..with that positivity I went with him. Yes expensive and specially during the first 12 weeks when you go for scans and if it's twins they charge you double! 2 issues I had - I overstimulated (Ohss). After the egg retrieval I didn't get much updates till the day I went in for embryo transfer. We only wanted to transfer 1 as the complications of twins scared me..but felt so pressured in that operation kind of room - went for both! I wish there was more of discussion re. Embryo transfer, twins vs singleton pregnancies etc to make an efficient decision.. Anyway all done now! Good luck xx
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 21:05
I have been to both Fakih and to Bourn Hall and they both seem to have good reputations but I am sticking with Bourn Hall because they just seem more thorough and willing to look closely at my case. I had a consult at Fakih with a Dr varsha who didn't really seem to have much idea at all and just couldn't answer my questions. Didn't give me any confidence. I heard she used to work at Bourn Hall in India and in Dubai but was terminated by them. Can't say I'm surprised. I didn't think of Dr Pankaj though as I thought he was just in Sharjah. I hear he's nice. They all seem a bit pricey to me.
Latest post on 18 October 2015 - 13:36
Hi H2015, I am just about to start my treatment at conceive. I have been for 2 consultations so far, and I am due to start with the injections later this month. So far they have been fantastic and really supportive. They have clinics in JLT and also Sharjah and you will always have the consultations with Dr. Pankaj himself. It is however a little bit pricey, but I am guessing all of the clinics here are pretty similar. I didnt do much shopping around as he came recommended by 3 different couples who all had success with him. Wishing you lots of luck :love:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY