Peppermint Oil | ExpatWoman.com

Peppermint Oil

Latest post on 24 October 2015 - 12:04

Anyone seen it around...need to use for hair loss.
TIA

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 13:57
Hi there, Never ever apply EO directly on scalp without having it diluted with a carrier oil such as jojoba, coconut, olive, almond, avocado oils, for example Here is a concoction that I've been using for the past 5 months thrice a week and my hairline is full of baby hairs now 1- 30 ml of jojoba oil 2- 3 to 5 drops (I put 3 because more irritates my scalp) of Lavender, Cedarwood, Thyme and Rosemary essential oils (3-5 drops of each, not total). If you can find Bay EO add that (3 drops) . This is a miracle EO for hair growth Lastly, check out these two ingredients too 1) burdock oil, it's an oil that most russian women use and my grandma used to also rub it on our scalps as kids 2) stinging nettle (herb). make an elixir from it by steeping it in boiling water for 30 minutes, filtering it and then rubbing the toner onto your scalp daily. It won't make your scalp oily nor dingy looking. However, if you're a blonde do not attempt to us it. It has a green tint and will stain you, unless you're going for that look :-) These are my true and tried concoctions over the past year. Let me know if you're interested in a vinger+stinging rinse, and I'll post it here as well All the best!!!
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 13:46
You need to warm up 3-4 drops of essential oil on your palms and then rub it onto your scalp. It wont be oily so you can stay overnight without using a cap. I usually do it 1-2 hours before shower and I also mix rosemary and tea tree oils.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 13:10
Hi , I just wandered if you could tell me how you use this. I have also noticed my hair is thinning even though we use filters. Look forward to hearing from you . Kind regards
Latest post on 28 October 2015 - 14:07
It did help me with hair growth. And my scalp was healthy. My new hair is growing strong and shiny. Worth to give it a try xx
Latest post on 28 October 2015 - 11:06
many thanks for that. Curious if your respective oils helped with hair loss? TIA
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 15:31
I buy it from the Organic Shop next to Oasis Center. Try to mix with tea tree and rosemary oil for better results :)
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 12:51
Anyone seen it around...need to use for hair loss. TIA I used to find it at the Hemani oil kiosk in Oasis centre, its up on level two if I recall correctly, they have a whole range of essential oils and much less expensive than Organic F and Cafe shop next door to the mall where you may also find the Tisserand peppermint EO. Its a bit confusing as they have two products marked as Mint oil, the larger bottle is Mint Oil and small vial is the Peppermint although its also marked Mint. I was happy with the peppermint oil from this outlet, but some of their EO's are not the quality of the more expensive brands such as Tisserand. This is the one that is peppermint http://shop.hemaniherbal.us/Mint-Oil-10ml_p_207.html not this http://shop.hemaniherbal.us/Mint-Oil-30ml_p_279.html

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY