Aptamil First Infant Milk | ExpatWoman.com

Aptamil First Infant Milk

Latest post on 18 February 2017 - 17:16
Did you try all the UK importing stores like Waitrose, Park n Shop, Choithrams?
Latest post on 18 February 2017 - 14:45
Hi ladies I'm desperately looking for aptamil baby's first . .Have called all the stores.mentioned bellow If anyone knows of any other place I buy please Msg me ASAP It's the blue box UK imported says baby's first substitute for breast milk If anyone has a couple of boxes willing to buy and replace in two weeks as my family will bring back 20 cartons
Latest post on 17 May 2016 - 13:39
Bump
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 14:10
Hi, I am starting to get desperate as I only have 1 box of Aptamil First Infant Milk left and a hungry baby who wont have any other formula... does anyone know where I can get this from? I have been Spinneys, waitrose, carrefour... I am starting to panic that I wont have any formula for my little one. Thanks in advance URGENT MUMS INFO REQUIRED.........Resurrecting this old post as I am now in this situation. Can anyone confirm whether Lulu's Choitrams &/or Life Pharmacy still stock the Aptamil 1st Infant Milk UK Powder. Not LOCALLY Made Aptamil First. Need to know urgently down to my last 5 boxes but will order from UK if it's a negative for DXB stockists. TIA Hi, If it's very urgent you could try calling them and check. Should of said I am out of the country, currently in India so can't call numerous retailers from here. It would cost a fortune and I'll get the "yes Ma'am we have it" and it'll be the locally made!!!!! I would prefer to hear from Mums out there but thanks Sourskittle for your quick reply. ??
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 14:06
Hi, I am starting to get desperate as I only have 1 box of Aptamil First Infant Milk left and a hungry baby who wont have any other formula... does anyone know where I can get this from? I have been Spinneys, waitrose, carrefour... I am starting to panic that I wont have any formula for my little one. Thanks in advance URGENT MUMS INFO REQUIRED.........Resurrecting this old post as I am now in this situation. Can anyone confirm whether Lulu's Choitrams &/or Life Pharmacy still stock the Aptamil 1st Infant Milk UK Powder. Not LOCALLY Made Aptamil First. Need to know urgently down to my last 5 boxes but will order from UK if it's a negative for DXB stockists. TIA Hi, If it's very urgent you could try calling them and check.
Latest post on 16 May 2016 - 13:10
Hi, I am starting to get desperate as I only have 1 box of Aptamil First Infant Milk left and a hungry baby who wont have any other formula... does anyone know where I can get this from? I have been Spinneys, waitrose, carrefour... I am starting to panic that I wont have any formula for my little one. Thanks in advance URGENT MUMS INFO REQUIRED.........Resurrecting this old post as I am now in this situation. Can anyone confirm whether Lulu's Choitrams &/or Life Pharmacy still stock the Aptamil 1st Infant Milk UK Powder. Not LOCALLY Made Aptamil First. Need to know urgently down to my last 5 boxes but will order from UK if it's a negative for DXB stockists. TIA
Latest post on 27 October 2015 - 09:15
Hi, I bought the dry formula and the ready made at LULU in Al Barsha. Waitrose had the ready made only so LULU was a great find. I hadnt thought of lulus...thanks
Latest post on 26 October 2015 - 08:36
Hi, I bought the dry formula and the ready made at LULU in Al Barsha. Waitrose had the ready made only so LULU was a great find.
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 21:49
I hadn't realised that some bottles were imported, it makes more sense now. As the bottle of aptamil is 8 dhs in spinneys and 12 dhs in choithrams.
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 17:34
Have u tried life pharmacy. We buy our Aptamil formula from there (much cheaper than supermarkets too) Yeah we have a life pharmacy near to us. I want the Aptamil 1 which is the same as the uk one, not the one from here. I have some of the one from here but my little one vomits from it! Thanks
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 17:32
Is this is a special type of Aptamil 1? Generally it's quite easily avaiable. At Choithrams next to Safa Park I've seen the imported Aptamil 1, if thats the one you're looking for, it's not the Aptamil 1 sold here but straight from the UK and is more expensive too (about 100dhs the big box from what I remember, as opposed to 75dhs for the local Aptamil 1). Thankyou..its the one from the uk! I dont mind spending a bit more to get the one she's used to! Ill go and see if I can get it from there! Ive looked at Choithrams online but it isnt on the website... was it recently you saw it? Thankyou so much
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 16:59
Is this is a special type of Aptamil 1? Generally it's quite easily avaiable. At Choithrams next to Safa Park I've seen the imported Aptamil 1, if thats the one you're looking for, it's not the Aptamil 1 sold here but straight from the UK and is more expensive too (about 100dhs the big box from what I remember, as opposed to 75dhs for the local Aptamil 1).
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 16:43
Have u tried life pharmacy. We buy our Aptamil formula from there (much cheaper than supermarkets too)
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 16:38
Hi, I am starting to get desperate as I only have 1 box of Aptamil First Infant Milk left and a hungry baby who wont have any other formula... does anyone know where I can get this from? I have been Spinneys, waitrose, carrefour... I am starting to panic that I wont have any formula for my little one. Thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY