Recommendation for international packing/moving company? | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendation for international packing/moving company?

Latest post on 29 October 2015 - 08:39

Have you left Doha recently and had your possessions moved? I'd be looking at a 20ft container for delivery to North America.

Thanks for any reviews on your recent experience.

Latest post on 01 January 2016 - 10:29
Thanks very much for all the suggestions. Am in process of contacting these companies for quotations and terms and conditions. Regards
Latest post on 23 December 2015 - 16:38
Use seven sea freight forwarding services.These guys are quite professional and did a good job,
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 16:48
We've used both Crown and Allied Pickfords and been very happy with both. HTH.
Latest post on 11 November 2015 - 12:03
use http://toptenmovers-qatar.com/ or that kind of website , when you fill the quotation request form you will recive price list form 6 companies , compare the price and service ...save time .... Another thing before you chose the company check their reviews http://movingreviews.org/
Latest post on 11 November 2015 - 09:58
Hi there, I have used Crown and Allied Pickfords for international moves and couldn't fault neither of them. Both very professional, packing and unpacking was excellent and door to door service great. Good luck with your move!
Latest post on 01 November 2015 - 07:00
Thanks very much AJA - I'll put them on my list
Latest post on 30 October 2015 - 13:04
Not sure if this will be of any help but happy to share our experience. We moved from the UK nearly 2 years ago and used Crown Relocations. Great service from beginning to end, no complaints at all. Moving back to UK towards end of December and will be using them again. 20ft container for us too. Happy to provide feedback again once our move is complete ?