Villa Needed urgently | ExpatWoman.com

Villa Needed urgently

Latest post on 11 November 2015 - 11:50

Hi,

I have just relocated from Dubai and currently in Qatar now.Still new and just exploring this country.I am currently staying in a company accommodation and would like to shift to a new villa.Can anyone please help me with the contact detail of the landlords directly because working with real estate agents has been disappointing till date.

Please help-we are a family with three small children.

Latest post on 18 November 2015 - 13:37
Hi - I'm in a similar situation and loathe to pay out 2 weeks commission for someone who has done so little! I've identified Alfardan Gardens 5 & Y village - both in Al Waab and you can deal directly so no commission! Danat Qatar look after Alfardan & have other developments which might suit you. I've been using www.propertyfinder.qa for my search and found it quite good. You can also search by agent to find contact details and view all their property so if you do happen to find an agent who you like you can see all their property. The agent search will also show properties and contact details for the developers direct. Happy Hunting
Latest post on 14 November 2015 - 12:50
Thanks Expat2b! Iam looking for a 3-4 BHK villa in Thumamma,Gharaffa or Al waab as these are convenient for my husband and kids as instructed by my hubby:biggrin: I did visit a few but these agents are taking us fora a ride,they never show up or they say that its not available when we go to check the place. So yes-The search continues!
Latest post on 13 November 2015 - 12:59
Hi! Welcome to Qatar! Sorry to know that you are having to struggle, but don't worry. There are plenty of nice people on this forum who will definitely help you out! :) For starters, which area are you looking to move to? What is your budget? what are you looking for in a villa? I am sure you will find leads here once you give specifications. Best of luck!