Advice for Studio / serviced apartment rental | ExpatWoman.com

Advice for Studio / serviced apartment rental

Latest post on 11 November 2015 - 19:01

Hi,
My husband will be moving to Dubai in January and is looking for a small place to rent for himself until myself and the kids follow him next summer. He will be working on the airport side of the Creek so anywhere near there would be ideal. Oh, and the cheaper the better as we will have to rent a place in Dubai and the UK for those 6 or so months. Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 00:19
Let him check in Garhoud area if he can get easily !! It is too close to Airport.
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 10:13
The area around Burjuman has a large selection of apartment hotels, would be in the right area of town and is not two expensive. We stayed in that area, as many expats do, when we arrived for a month and it was fine. It depends really what you're husband's expectations are. My husband was his company's first western expat when we arrived 7 years ago and he couldn't stay in the place they put him first, so he walked around the area and checked out various apartment hotels and haggled on the price, so got a good deal and a standard he was happy with. It might be a good idea for your husband to do likewise when he's on the ground. For a 6 month stay he should haggle hard. Good luck! FFx
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 23:01
Hi, My husband will be moving to Dubai in January and is looking for a small place to rent for himself until myself and the kids follow him next summer. He will be working on the airport side of the Creek so anywhere near there would be ideal. Oh, and the cheaper the better as we will have to rent a place in Dubai and the UK for those 6 or so months. Thanks in advance! Dear rutland I suggest to take in silicon oasis it will b maximum for 5000 per month, cuz ild dubai is not nice and its not cheap as well.silicon oasis or mirdif is a good option .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY