Summer clothes.... | ExpatWoman.com

Summer clothes....

Latest post on 13 November 2015 - 19:17

Hi,

First year in Dubai, i guess live and learn. What is up with only winter clothes. Sorry but I come from Canada and I really find it ridiculous to not have access to any summer clothes at this time of the year. Any clues, ideas because otherwise I will buy in Canada in december....

Thanks,

Latest post on 08 March 2016 - 07:49
Destination Maternity in Dubai Mall, MarinaMall and Mirdiff City Center has a nice range of maternity clothes.
Latest post on 10 January 2016 - 14:17
Maternity clothes... Did not find any shop online... But maybe I am not looking at the right places... http://ae.nextdirect.com/en/shop/AdditionalSize-Maternity/%40GroupSize.Category-0
Latest post on 10 January 2016 - 14:13
I bought my dresses in Canada, yes I know quite funny it is winter for real over there. I will not get use to wear winter clothes over here, it will be freezing cold when I go back to Canada ;)
Latest post on 18 November 2015 - 17:35
Maternity clothes... Did not find any shop online... But maybe I am not looking at the right places... You are not going to have much luck in outlet mall for maternity clothes, summer or winter. You should be looking in mothercare dubai mall. Maternity clothes are mostly cotton so should be wearable in summer or winter. If you need something low cost check out Max. They don't have awesome maternity stuff but wearable, as long as you try before buying and check the material carefully. There should be maternity stuff in marks and spencer also. Hope that helps.
Latest post on 18 November 2015 - 16:39
You will soon need your winter clothes! For those of us that have been here all summer we are mostly desperate for winter boots, jumpers and hats!! Don't worry you will need them all soon! :P
Latest post on 18 November 2015 - 15:00
I think winter is going on, unfortunately. I did not find anything. I am thinking about trying the outlets, that is the only other option I see. If not, friend will be giving me maternity clothes in Canada.
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 14:32
Hi Butterfly, did you manage to find any summer clothes? Been looking for normal knee-length shorts today and there is nothing at all in the mall! Not a single pair of shorts! But tons of fluffy jackets and winter gloves/hats. What is going on?
Latest post on 14 November 2015 - 21:18
Maternity clothes... Did not find any shop online... But maybe I am not looking at the right places...
Latest post on 14 November 2015 - 20:46
Hi, First year in Dubai, i guess live and learn. What is up with only winter clothes. Sorry but I come from Canada and I really find it ridiculous to not have access to any summer clothes at this time of the year. Any clues, ideas because otherwise I will buy in Canada in december.... Thanks, What sort of clothes? Open a shop and ship account and shop online. Its much cheaper than buying from the shops here

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY