Gifts | ExpatWoman.com

Gifts

Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 08:15

Hi, I'm going back to the UK for Xmas and need to bring pressies - have many ideas for my sisters etc but none for men in my life eg brothers, friends etc. Any ideas very welcome!!!

Latest post on 03 December 2015 - 18:58
I think cufflinks or ties is a good option...
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 08:48
There is a lady that makes hand made, organic soap, made from Camel's milk and other lovely ingredients. I have been using her products for years and giving them as gifts to friends and family overseas. They start at AED 20. http://www.littlemajlis.com/shop/camelmilksoap
Latest post on 28 November 2015 - 20:33
Hello Elaine02, If Im not too late... I can recommend www.vissima.com, although many of the items are probably for ladies, there are some really interesting products that you can't really find anywhere else. My sister just bought a flexible strong hold metal mobile USB cable for our father and he loved it!
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 10:15
Engraved Cufflinks/Funky Cufflinks! Belfast Trading offers them and they deliver too!
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 14:53
Have you been to the Ripe market in Zabeel Park on a Friday morning? Lots of really cool and cute stuff over there that's usually (hand)made in Dubai. I love the soaps from the Little Soapery. They're Dhs 40 each and they have some really lovely and unusual fragrances like Chai Tea Latte. Their website is: [url=http://thelittlesoapery.com/'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 11:35
Those sound perfect - pls can you let me know price? thank you!!
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 09:51
Hi, A brilliant idea for Xmas pressies... ideal stocking fillers, just bought a couple of pairs of these really cool swim shorts from the brand DXBeach... they've got really cute mini palm island ones... funky prints, I bought in the madinatt in the Al Jaber shop, good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY