Best skincare products | ExpatWoman.com

Best skincare products

Latest post on 08 March 2016 - 10:58
Cannot recommend Dr.Hauschka (revitalizing day cream) enough. I've used so many products but i have severe dry skin & this is the only face moisturizer that has worked. It's quite thin but absorbs really well & your face stays moisturized the whole day. The best thing is it works really well if you apple it a few minutes before doing your makeup.
Latest post on 08 March 2016 - 10:29
I also have dry skin and suffer with breakouts easily for years i've been using Clinique 3 step process for dry skin... but then i suddenly started to break out with milia on my face. then a friend of mine who is a beautician told me the clinique moisturizer is too thick for my skin so she recommended to switch to dermalogica so now i'm using clinique face wash for dry skin, clinique clarifying lotion for dry skin and then the dermalogica clear start day cream (which you can only get in the dermalogica stores, not the pharmacies) all the milia have gone and i've noticed a huge difference in my skin i might even try the rest of the dermalogica range (face wash and toner) but i still have tons of clinque left over to get through first which i don't want to waste since its not cheap! I have been using Glam Glow mud mask ( Friend bought it me for my birthday) it tingles a bit but gosh does it make your skin look glowy. I used it last week then went to my friends house makeup less they all commented on my skin straight away saying you look really fresh and glowing ( They didn't know I had used it) It isn't cheap and I have only been able to get it from tips and toes but I am sticking to it, when it tingled at first I was worried as I have really sensitive skin but it was fine I found the white and black pot were the best
Latest post on 08 March 2016 - 10:25
I also have dry skin and suffer with breakouts easily for years i've been using Clinique 3 step process for dry skin... but then i suddenly started to break out with milia on my face. then a friend of mine who is a beautician told me the clinique moisturizer is too thick for my skin so she recommended to switch to dermalogica so now i'm using clinique face wash for dry skin, clinique clarifying lotion for dry skin and then the dermalogica clear start day cream (which you can only get in the dermalogica stores, not the pharmacies) all the milia have gone and i've noticed a huge difference in my skin i might even try the rest of the dermalogica range (face wash and toner) but i still have tons of clinque left over to get through first which i don't want to waste since its not cheap!
Latest post on 07 March 2016 - 21:02
Try this…. but it's not cheap. http://www.origins.co.uk/cms/skincare/index.tmpl?cm_sp=Gnav-_-Skincare-_-Landing
Latest post on 07 March 2016 - 16:46
I have really sensitive skin with rosacea and acne (horrible combination!). I use the Korean brand Innisfree and love their prodcts, so far the only skincare that doesn't irritate my skin. They have anti-aging line too, their green tea serum is really good. I buy it from The BB Cream Girl website: [url=https://www.thebbcreamgirl.com/collections/innisfree/skincare-1'>https://www.thebbcreamgirl.com/collections/innisfree/skincare-1[/url'>
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 12:06
If you are looking for chemical free or reduced chemicals then have a look at beautypedia.com site...there are a lot of product reviews by a lady called paula..she rates products based on consumer votes and lab research from what I heard. she has her own product line but there are other brands that are highly recommended that are not her range. I have never tried her products, but have followed this site and have purchased the regular brands through her ratings - I was surprised to see that many of the brands you can find out there contain a lot of harsh ingredients and make false claims and you end up wasting money based on their claims..this puts things into perspective. Again I don't know how true this site is but it seems non bias and I found good products through it. All the best.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 11:45
Kiehls!! Kiehls, kiehls, kiehls.... A little on the expensive side but for me its totally worth it. I use the whole range now and have already converted 6 people I know. :biggrin: If you haven't heard of it already, check the reviews on it. and this particular product, is something every woman should have: http://uk.spacenk.com/en_GB/midnight-recovery-concentrate/MUK200006357.html Amazing for line reducing, I've noticed the difference on my forehead :) http://uk.spacenk.com/en_GB/powerful-line-reducing-concentrate/MUK200000052.html Good luck in finding your perfect skincare. Btw, Kiehls in MOE inside Harvey Nichols will do a facial for you.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 00:15
Hello, What about eucerin & la roche posay both are good
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 14:17
Hi there I have a range of effective products that are all natural and chemical free. Send me you email and I will forward you the details.
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 18:52
The pharmacies sell good brands like Vichy, Bioderma and Le Roche Possey that aren't loaded with chemicals and parfume, also not as expensive as Lancome and similar brands.
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 17:39
Dr. Hauschka and REN are really good as well although they are in the upper price ranges.
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 16:39
I have the same issue and i use seba med. Works wonders ?
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 14:14
Can anyone recommend skincare product tat actually makes a difference with fine lines, dry skin, acne? Preferably without excess chemicals. Thanks. I suffer with Roscea and dry skin and use the ultra calming Dermologica range There isn't anything non cosmetic that I have ever bought that can get rid of fine lines unfortunately
Latest post on 15 November 2015 - 12:41
Can anyone recommend skincare product tat actually makes a difference with fine lines, dry skin, acne? Preferably without excess chemicals. Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY