Which car to buy | ExpatWoman.com

Which car to buy

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 00:04
Hi As most said depand in your budgets, suppose up to 140 you can go for Ford Edge maybe you get less price if there is any offer you have to check, also the car under warrnty and service, my previous car was Pajero 2 doors it was amazing but unfortunately i had an accident..
Latest post on 19 November 2015 - 10:36
Good morning, I am extremely happy with Ford Edge Limited Plus. It's spacious for car seat, boot and the leg room is great. Love it! I am planning to upgrade to the new Ford Explorer. If at all you are interested in having a look at mine, you are welcome. Admin, I am not sure if I can write this and I hope you don't delete my post. Thank you. Hi Nikita, It all depends of the price that you will be looking at selling your car. Can you give me an idea so I can see if it's in our budget. Thanks Hi butterfly2015 Sure, I absolutely agree with you. May I please request you leave in here your email address. We can then liaise. As soon as I make note of your email id, you can remove it. Wish you a pleasant day!
Latest post on 18 November 2015 - 14:55
Good morning, I am extremely happy with Ford Edge Limited Plus. It's spacious for car seat, boot and the leg room is great. Love it! I am planning to upgrade to the new Ford Explorer. If at all you are interested in having a look at mine, you are welcome. Admin, I am not sure if I can write this and I hope you don't delete my post. Thank you. Hi Nikita, It all depends of the price that you will be looking at selling your car. Can you give me an idea so I can see if it's in our budget. Thanks
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 17:05
We opt to have a Japanese make this time for fuel efficiency and good resale value. Honda Pilot for us :)
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 11:21
I love my Escalade!!! Big, good quality and loads of room! Best car I have ever had, I have had everything from BMW's to Volvo's to Pajero's.
Latest post on 17 November 2015 - 09:34
Good morning, I am extremely happy with Ford Edge Limited Plus. It's spacious for car seat, boot and the leg room is great. Love it! I am planning to upgrade to the new Ford Explorer. If at all you are interested in having a look at mine, you are welcome. Admin, I am not sure if I can write this and I hope you don't delete my post. Thank you.
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 16:07
With a baby I would say something big, safe and sturdy. You don't need posh or expensive here as they get scratched very quickly anyway I think...or covered in vomit...or worse, when you have a baby :) Toyota do some good deals as do Ford and both fit the bill with their SUV range and are good second hand. Ford doesn't lose a lot in value either Both my colleagues with kids have had the Edge and the Explorer and neither will buy brand new, they have both bought from Dubizzle for the past 5 years
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 14:54
Depends on your budget Pajero is a very good value safe family car. There are some good deals available with free insurance, servicing etc. They start at around 90k new Generally a 4 wheel drive is a good idea from a safety perspective here..
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 14:54
With a baby I would say something big, safe and sturdy. You don't need posh or expensive here as they get scratched very quickly anyway I think...or covered in vomit...or worse, when you have a baby :) Toyota do some good deals as do Ford and both fit the bill with their SUV range and are good second hand.
Latest post on 16 November 2015 - 14:48
Hi, We are looking to buy a car but we don't really know what we should buy considering that we are going to have a baby? Any ideas of good quality/price cars? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY