Arabian ranches (al Reem) vs springs | ExpatWoman.com

Arabian ranches (al Reem) vs springs

Latest post on 21 November 2015 - 08:05

I'm torn between these two properties. I'm looking for a good expat community with busy parks, friendly neighbors, and a community where neighbors organize activities together (eg Halloween and other) through Facebook pages? Also prefer not to get too stuck in traffic

Thoughts?

Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 11:50
if you want to avoid traffic black spots, than you would need to avoid Arabian Ranches. Why do you say this mum2girls? I'm in the Ranches are very rarely hit traffic. It does of course depend on where you are going at what time, if you had to use Hessa Street every day at rush hour it wouldn't be good but in general I find the road links good and access in and out of the Ranches is great since the Motor City roundabout U-turn opened. Yara09, when we first moved here we looked at the Springs and the Ranches, I loved the feel of the Ranches and still love it nearly 9 years later.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 09:25
if you want to avoid traffic black spots, than you would need to avoid Arabian Ranches.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 08:50
They are both similar, which one is the best for you will depend on where you are travelling daily to. Al Reem villas are newer and better quality, great neighbour hood. The Springs wins on location and more nightlife options and the beach nearer by.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 08:43
Al Reem is newer than Springs although Springs is closer to Marina/SZR. If you opt for Springs, try to get one on one of the lakes - in particular Springs 3 is one of the best options for a lake and fantastic view of the marina. Plus you can walk to the big Spinneys.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY