Collect my Junk | ExpatWoman.com

Collect my Junk

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 19:28
Are we talking about TMJ not CMJ This stuff is completely damaged, irreparable, ideally I need a UK skip!
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 08:53
We used them recently and they were brilliant. We called in the morning, thinking they would be taking a day or two to come and collect, but they came that same evening.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 18:59
Never heard of anyone called 'Collect my junk' - used 'Take my junk' loads though and they're very good. Just please remember to give them gas money.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 08:39
I have called them a few times since our move and they have showed up everytime picking up loads of stuff that I can't find a place for in the house. Have been very reliable. Google Take My Junk and number should come up.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 07:53
I have used them during one of their busy periods . They do come but at that time it was a bit of task to sort out an appointment as DH wanted them to show up in the evening , by which time their truck use to get full already(they start collection from morning all they way until truck fills up) so they were finally able to pick up after 3 tries. I am sure it's not a norm. Their number is mentioned on their website. Google take my junk. They even respond on what's app. It was a relief to get rid of our fridge and spare mattress with minimum hassle.
Latest post on 21 November 2015 - 15:46
Rather than Take my Junk Has anyone used them? Do you have a phone number? Are they any good? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY