Thanks Expat Woman - The Beauty Floor | ExpatWoman.com

Thanks Expat Woman - The Beauty Floor

Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 11:19

I very rarely take advantage of offers sent to me by email. However, I did take a look at The Beauty Floor having received your email & I'm glad I did. Not a great product range to choose from however, ordered yesterday afternoon & I've already received my order via courier. 20% off first purchase + buy 2 get 1 free of the same product meant it was cheaper to buy from them rather than the UK where I usually buy all my beauty products. Thanks Expat Woman :love:

Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 21:50
whether it is advertising or a recommendation, I am sure the Admin , who get paid the big bucks will decide, not the membership :)
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 17:37
Nam Mhie, are you advertising?
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 17:32
Hi, I too would like to say Thank You to EW as i came across thebeautyfloor.com through this forum. My experience has been great as well and i got a discount of 20% on a few of the makeup products i bought. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and delivery as i first got a call to confirm the order and i then received the package the following day. They also send some really cute samples. Thank You EW for introducing to some hidden gems. I would surely recommend this website to everyone :)
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 15:07
I discovered the Beauty Room a few weeks ago (unfortunately before the Expatwoman offer) and I was really impressed. Ordered and they were in touch within the hour to arrange delivery. They delivered to my office SarahLou, albeit they were happy to deliver to wherever I wanted them to. I'll definitely use them again and they include nice little samples in the package as well. Thanks, I use Kerstace and with the 20% and buy two get one free offer it works out cheaper than buying it at home Without the offer it was much more expensive so the 3 I bought will keep me going :-)
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 14:25
I discovered the Beauty Room a few weeks ago (unfortunately before the Expatwoman offer) and I was really impressed. Ordered and they were in touch within the hour to arrange delivery. They delivered to my office SarahLou, albeit they were happy to deliver to wherever I wanted them to. I'll definitely use them again and they include nice little samples in the package as well.
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 12:06
I very rarely take advantage of offers sent to me by email. However, I did take a look at The Beauty Floor having received your email & I'm glad I did. Not a great product range to choose from however, ordered yesterday afternoon & I've already received my order via courier. 20% off first purchase + buy 2 get 1 free of the same product meant it was cheaper to buy from them rather than the UK where I usually buy all my beauty products. Thanks Expat Woman :love: Hi Janet May I ask if they delivered to your workplace or a PO Box? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY