Searching cheap cushions covers for balcony furniture | ExpatWoman.com

Searching cheap cushions covers for balcony furniture

Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 16:05
Well I learned not to buy too cheap if i am not rich enough, but recently I forgot this and suffer...:) I have some balcony furniture from Carrefour which wasn't too expensive. I washed the cushion covers at 20 degrees and they all shrinked and some even dissolved. Now the search starts to get some cushion covers made. Any hint? I know in Satwa and in Dragonmart are shops but would like a recommendation so i don't need to run from one shop to the next. I do not need anything fancy only simple covers ... I got mine from the big furniture place in Dragonmart. I think the shop was called sun something. I cannot remember the name of it sorry The shop is right at the end where the outdoor furniture shops are I got dust and waterproof burnt orange ones made and they took a week to do
Latest post on 22 November 2015 - 15:55
Well I learned not to buy too cheap if i am not rich enough, but recently I forgot this and suffer...:) I have some balcony furniture from Carrefour which wasn't too expensive. I washed the cushion covers at 20 degrees and they all shrinked and some even dissolved. Now the search starts to get some cushion covers made. Any hint? I know in Satwa and in Dragonmart are shops but would like a recommendation so i don't need to run from one shop to the next. I do not need anything fancy only simple covers ...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY