residence permit | ExpatWoman.com

residence permit

Latest post on 23 November 2015 - 12:27

Hi ladies...
I am movin to doha in the coming month. My husband got a job with the airline. I was wondering how long it takes for me to get my residence visa after my husband gets his? I want to come up and apply for it as we need it for school application.
Should i enter the country on a tourist visa or they will give a residence entry from day one and process along? How long is their procedures now?
im askin as im taking my daughter ofd school from home to apply for her visa for her new school application.

Thank you soo much ladies

Latest post on 28 November 2015 - 15:18
Barwa City only has apartments, but they are quite nice and spacious. 3bed 3 bath. My kids both go to different schools. There is a Newton British Academy here in Barwa and a lot of the people living here have kids attending that school. There are several other schools here following the British curriculum, with Doha British school being the most popular. I would highly recommend you apply to these schools now before seats are taken. Best of luck!
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 21:31
Thats soo nice? U got a villa? How many bedrooms? Where does your kids go to school?am looking to find a good british school for my daughter. She is turning 6 this dec. Any suggestions?
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 21:06
Yes I like the company accommodation, and plan to stay here for a bit. Its quiet and safe, and my 2 boys can easily play outside without me having to worry too much :) My husband is on 330 too. :)
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 19:16
Is it nice expat2b? How life?u have kids? I have two. Is the company accomodation nice ? My husband will be flyin 330. And urz?
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 14:16
Pinky1991, I am sure your RP will not be an issue. My husband is a first officer as well. I am living in company accommodation at Barwa City.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 09:26
Hi ladies... thank you sooo much for your kind reply. My husband is an FIrst officer. Dont know wat grade he shall be in but im sure it will b fine. I shall be intouch if i have anymore doubts,greatful of i can msg u. Where are u leavin?company accom?
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 00:00
The process for RP is not lengthy and especially as happy_feet said, provided he is at or above a certain grade. However, just make sure all your documents are attested/stamped/verified from the right authority in your home country. You can use either route, and either come here on a visit visa and then convert it to an RP or arrive on an RP itself. Best of luck with the move! :)
Latest post on 23 November 2015 - 13:36
Hi ladies... I am movin to doha in the coming month. My husband got a job with the airline. I was wondering how long it takes for me to get my residence visa after my husband gets his? I want to come up and apply for it as we need it for school application. Should i enter the country on a tourist visa or they will give a residence entry from day one and process along? How long is their procedures now? im askin as im taking my daughter ofd school from home to apply for her visa for her new school application. Thank you soo much ladies Hi, If by airline company u mean Qatar Airways and his rank is above grade 8 then he will get RP within a week and can apply for urs and daughter’s family visa which again will take another week. Once u are here in family visa, u can apply for ur n d’s RP and it will take another week. Thats it. But it can differ from person to person. Just check ur papers twice before u submit so that everything is in order. Hope that helps.