want to work for Emirates | ExpatWoman.com

want to work for Emirates

Latest post on 23 November 2015 - 16:27

I would really like to work for Emirates or Dnata - Admin or PA position, I check out the Emirates website daily for positions but very few UAE position show up.
Does anybody know who I can apply with or suggestions how to go about submitting my CV

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 15:43
I applied for a PA job through www.emirates.com/careers this was back in February, i was only contacted in April to see if i was still interested. I had the package details emailed to me and it was very low compared to what i'm getting now. The only plus side was the discounted tickets for friends and family. But there was no way i could afford to take such a huge salary cut for cheaper tickets.... pity really! although taking such a salary cut i wouldn't be able to afford to go on holiday anyway :thinking: but if you're looking for a salary around AED 9k - 12k and housing of about AED 30k per year then it would be a good option. Not sure if they still have openings but try the link. They do take a long time to get back to you so you have to be patient. and the job is likely by the airport in the emirates headquarters - so if you live that side or don't mind traveling over there
Latest post on 23 November 2015 - 20:07
Thank you AdventureB- I appreciate any suggestions.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY