Need Al Safa private school review | ExpatWoman.com

Need Al Safa private school review

Latest post on 23 November 2015 - 18:22

Hello, I need to take admission for my child for FS1 . How is Al Safa private school (near dubai bowling center)?

How are the teachers and do kids progress well in studies?

Thanks in Advance

Latest post on 14 April 2016 - 18:07
Well, since you asked for reviews, My son went in for an interview so he was put in a class in year 1 for the day. For a child straight from nursery, not used to the accent and all, even I was scared of the teachers face.. When i picked him at the end of the day, I was told he didn't know his basic shapes and numbers..I told them it was impossible and they could call his teachers at nursery and ask.. Long and short, My son is not very outspoken and I bet he was terrified. He did not get into Safa....and I am happy- very happy about that. iT may well be a great school, but certainly not for us.
Latest post on 08 March 2016 - 19:08
Hello, I need to take admission for my child for FS1 . How is Al Safa private school (near dubai bowling center)? website : http://safaschooldubai.com/ - Safa school How are the teachers and do kids progress well in studies? Thanks in Advance Did you choose safe school in the end? If so, are you happy with your choice? I have just submitted an application form for next September!:)
Latest post on 16 February 2016 - 10:49
Yes. Safa is on Meydan Road so not far for you. We have been at school since FS1 and now in Y3. Very happy with the school - good balance of academics and sports and other activities - science days, charity activities, health focus etc. Nice mix of nationalities and good interaction between parents and teachers. Would definitely recommend.
Latest post on 09 February 2016 - 18:25
I am thinking about Safa as well! But I am a bit confused, is it close to Meydan as that's where I'll be staying? Thanks
Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 19:16
why fishy lovingthesun? two new users?
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 17:32
Fishy, very fishy :)
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 14:34
I went on a school tour just today and I could clearly see that the children very very happy. There was lots of evidence in the class rooms and corridors of the topics being studied, and the work the children were doing. The school's setup certainly looks very engaging. They have school tours running every Tuesday morning, it may be worth going along to one of those?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY