Creative City Fujairah | ExpatWoman.com

Creative City Fujairah

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 11:49

I am looking to start a small online business in Dubai and Creative City Free Zone packages look the best so far, however I haven't heard anyone recommend them. Has anyone had any experience with getting licensed from Creative Zone and operating in Dubai? Is it doable? My biggest concern so far is whether I would have to take frequent trips to Fujairah.

Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 23:52
Well, that's very strange. They're in Iridium Building (next to PAN Emirates) on the ground floor Do you need to set up a company?
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 19:54
they are very good Creative City free zone has it's representative office in Al Barsha so you can do everything from Dubai and avoid nay trips to Fujairah Do you know where in Al Barsha? I emailed them and they said they don't have any offices in Dubai...
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 14:24
they are very good Creative City free zone has it's representative office in Al Barsha so you can do everything from Dubai and avoid nay trips to Fujairah
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 13:53
I think their representative office is in JBR, not Fujairah. The hustle can be with your driving license and visa as all this will be in Fujairah.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY