Anxious about travelling over Xmas? | ExpatWoman.com

Anxious about travelling over Xmas?

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 12:59

I know its kind of pointless posting this in a way but just wondering if others are feeling as anxious as I am about travelling over the holidays? It's a very scary time in the world right now :(

Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 17:32
Well who would have thought Belgium would have problems? They never upset anybody. I kind of get France caused offence over Charlie Hebdo and a strong political right wing but Belgium? I am not condoning attacks on France or anywhere else just thinking a twisted and fundamental mind could take offence at the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. That said risk of crossing the road/cycling or alcohol fuelled injury in UK is probably higher than actual risk of injury through terrorism. No, definitely. Not just twisted and fundamental minds take offence at Charlie Hebdo cartoons... I'm very liberal, but I take offense to some of the things they print. Do I think they have a right to print it, yes I do. That doesn't mean I can't think it's tasteless, offensive, and ridiculous.
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 17:00
Im going for my honeymoon on December 27 for sure. With everything happening in this world, you will go crazy stressing yourself out. I'd rather enjoy life as much as I can now. :)
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 15:33
It is on my mind for sure. Still going though. I will not stop living my wonderful life because of something that I can't control and when the odds are (realistically speaking) so small.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 01:59
Well who would have thought Belgium would have problems? They never upset anybody. I kind of get France caused offence over Charlie Hebdo and a strong political right wing but Belgium? I am not condoning attacks on France or anywhere else just thinking a twisted and fundamental mind could take offence at the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. That said risk of crossing the road/cycling or alcohol fuelled injury in UK is probably higher than actual risk of injury through terrorism. No, definitely.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 16:38
You're right of course Couch Potato, nowhere safe right now I suppose. I'm flying to Heathrow.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 16:18
I don't think it's pointless to post, depending on where you are going but things are just happening everywhere, nowhere feels like a safe haven. :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY