LolaC | ExpatWoman.com

LolaC

Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 16:31

Are you back (from your --ahem-- dalliance), and [i]pretending to be someone else [/i]for fun?

There is something ever, ever so familiar in the air.

Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 16:53
I'm pretty sure Tessa isn't LC. One of Tessa's posts incorrectly said "your" instead of "you're". There is no way LC would make such a grammatical faux pas :biggrin: Apart from the grammatical error, I'm sure LC would have brought schools into it somewhere ;)
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 16:15
I'm pretty sure Tessa isn't LC. One of Tessa's posts incorrectly said "your" instead of "you're". There is no way LC would make such a grammatical faux pas :biggrin:
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 12:22
We think so. It is quite an exciting notion. The decision is hampered by frail,elderly mothers (among other things)but since it is so cold here at the moment Dubai looks more appealing. Just trying to tie up loose ends contractually as there seem to be much in the terms that are vague and my husband likes absolutes.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 07:36
Sorry no idea who lolacat is although she sounds much more exotic than me just based on her name. I know nothing of Hartland School. I know some think I am a figment of my own imagination but I am actually me. Tessa is obviously not my real name though. Tessa, have you made your choice yet?
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 05:55
Tessa I think you have saved EW. Now, all we need is LC to come back and all will be well with the world.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 01:54
Sorry no idea who lolacat is although she sounds much more exotic than me just based on her name. I know nothing of Hartland School. I know some think I am a figment of my own imagination but I am actually me. Tessa is obviously not my real name though.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 18:43
I liked Lolacat too, but Tessa is my new favourite.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 17:25
Really? I don't think she's Tessa at all? Doesn't seem anythink like her, but what do i know! I kind of hope that she is, at least she (Tessa) is interesting and provocative. I'd also hope Lolacat would come back, she wasn't boring and did seem to know her stuff.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 17:13
Ha, ha. Maybe she is Tessa! I hope so.
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 17:05
She may be here. But not as we know her. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTka51ky9TE'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 24 November 2015 - 17:00
Has she been reincarnated? I can't see any posts about Hartland school.......

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY