120 to 130k rent? | ExpatWoman.com

120 to 130k rent?

Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 11:47

Hi
I'm moving to Dubai from the UK with my husband and 6 month old daughter. We want to spend upto 130k dhms for a 2 bed apartment. Dubizzle gives many options in that price range but were not sure how to narrow them down in terms of the area or building . Would be great to get some input on this.

Thank you

Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 21:18
There are 2 bedroom apartments in the Greens for Dhs 130,000 which would be a great option - location wise and lifestyle wise. Otherwise, Tecom, across the road from the Greens is much cheaper, but has its downsides (parking being a major one). All the best with your move!
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 19:32
Media City is pretty accessible from all parts of the City but you will find more affordable accommodation in: JLT Discovery Gardens Remraan Layaan Mudon Jumeirah Village All within 20 minutes of Media City. HTH
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 02:27
DH office is in media city. Al Barsha, JLT and Marina are a few options we are looking at. Would be good to get a view on these areas and also if our budget would get us a good 2 bed in these areas. We do plan to buy a car but public transport would be a bonus.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 17:17
It would be easier to give you options based on the area where DH/you will work etc.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 12:13
Yes. I agree. DH and I used propertyfinder to find an apartment. We live in Barsha in a 2BHK apartment. Ours is 110K/year.
Latest post on 25 November 2015 - 11:57
Try searching on propertyfinder.ae too as they are more reliable. As for areas a lot will depend on what you need in terms of transport if you are not planning to drive, or if you want to be close to your DH work place.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY