Terrible experience. BEWARE! | ExpatWoman.com

Terrible experience. BEWARE!

Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 00:42

back in July we condensed 10 years of life in Dubai to 15 precious boxes. We then trusted SECPAC Global with these dear items, including my wedding dress, our daughter's 1st blanket, favorite books, and so many more priceless, irreplaceable items. We have been waiting and waiting.
1st punch in the face. we were charged for more cubic meters than we actually shipped.
2nd: 4 and a half months later, we have had to buy winter clothes and kitchen ware as we couldnt funtction this long without our things
3rd we keep getting hit with more fees. its never ending. the agents on this side are asking for payments that should have been paid by SECPAC.

this is their website. please avoid them at all cost.
http://www.secpacglobal.com/

Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 21:06
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a nightmare!
Latest post on 28 November 2015 - 20:13
I am glad that admin didn't delete name of company. Whenever I write some review about any business, my thread was deleted ?
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 17:19
I would agree with Rawla too. One of the purposes of such a forum is indeed to alert others. Unless one is particularly choosing to tarnish a company or person's reputation unjustly, I don't see the harm. Even in the UAE! On the contrary, rogue traders/unprofessional companies etc.. are of concern to the DED as they are Joe Bloggs. However, i don't think this is the case and I'm sure Ibasata has evidence to back it up.
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 12:22
Whilst I hope this post is well intentioned, and it does seem genuine, I do not think this is the appropriate place. I do not have a legal background but I think this is close to slander, and I would be careful in the way you have named this company in a public forum, in this country. syd123, I can't find any evidence of slander in the OP's post! She has actually stuck to the facts and not said anything nasty about the company despite her terrible experience. Kudos to her for being objective and warning others. Forums like this are a great place to use word-of-mouth for both positive and negative experiences, as long as posters stick to the facts.
Latest post on 26 November 2015 - 11:08
Whilst I hope this post is well intentioned, and it does seem genuine, I do not think this is the appropriate place. I do not have a legal background but I think this is close to slander, and I would be careful in the way you have named this company in a public forum, in this country.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY