Doctors checkup with x-ray in one day? | ExpatWoman.com

Doctors checkup with x-ray in one day?

Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 14:32

We need a doctor to do a checkup and a lung x-ray for immigration purposes. Is there somewhere we can go where this can all be done at the same place at the same time?

Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 19:24
Thanks ladies. The consulate told me any registered medical doctor can do the checkup. I am just looking for a place that does not do stuff days apart. Just do it all in one go. Paperwork has already been done. I just need the checkup form to be done and xray of lungs to be done.
Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 15:25
Yes, comp99 is right. You should clarify what is the authorised hospital in Dubai which can do that. And also you might have to bring the forms for medical checup and 2 3x4 photos with you. I did my checup at London Clinic, because it was the only authorised hospital of the country I'm going to visit. It was a lot of paperwork and it was not cheap.
Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 15:02
Usually immigration authorities have specified their designated checkup facilities and you cannot go to random clinics to have it done. You should check that before you go ahead with the check up, Dubai London clinic (festival center) does Immigration related checkups for few countries. Everything is with prior appointment and involves a bit of paper work.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY