Gastroenterologist (GI) Stomach Doctor from America | ExpatWoman.com

Gastroenterologist (GI) Stomach Doctor from America

Latest post on 28 November 2015 - 01:33

I just went to this GI physician at Euromed Clinic in Jumeirah! He was amazing. I was having IBS and he told me what to do and now 2 weeks later I am a new person. He also informed me that at age 50 all men and women should go for a colonoscopy! It's very important in preventing colon cancers and other serious illnesses.
Dr. Zafar is an American Board Certified Physician and has just moved to Dubai in August. He was trained in Chicago and had had his own Practice for over 20 years on St. Louis, Missouri. He has a great bedside manner.
So If you have stomach or colon issues go see this guy!

Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 12:37
After I went to the stomach doctor, in the same office there is an Esthetician! She does laser, facials, skin tightening, and all other treatments. I went and tried her out and she was wonderful. Her name is Rebecca and she was so calming and my procedure was a breeze. When it comes to the face, I am alway nervous and she was so professional and did a great job. She was knowledgable in her field and I would recommend her to anyone. Her location is also at Euro-Med in Jumeirah! Check her out!
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 19:49
Thanks that helps me too!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY