Need Advice & suggestion - I want to take my daughter but no fathers name in her BC | ExpatWoman.com

Need Advice & suggestion - I want to take my daughter but no fathers name in her BC

Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 13:14

Hello to all the mothers in the world :)

I need advice, help or suggestion from anyone who knows regarding sponsoring the child.

I am working in Abu Dhabi almost 2 years still as Secretary and I was promoted and so I decided to bring my daughter here in Abu Dhabi just for 1 month/visit visa. My problem is in my daughters birth certificate there is NO FATHERS NAME WRITTEN.

Is it necessary to make NOC? we dont have a communication anymore to my child's father and his name is not in the birth certificate.

Is it possible that I can bring my daughter here without a father consent?

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Hope you can help.

Latest post on 02 December 2015 - 14:25
Thank you so much for the reply ? atleast I have an idea.. Happy holiday...
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 15:52
I don't think you need a birth certificate for a visit visa. If you are going to sponsor for a residence visa, a birth certificate is required. You can goto the immigration and apply for a 1 motnh visit visa directly. Alternatively, you can apply through a travel agent. They only ask for passport+photograph
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 15:10
It's possible. A good friend of ours is a single mum as well. She arranged everything through a travel agent, i.e. ticket, visa etc. She came on a tourist visa and stayed for 30 days