Audi Service | ExpatWoman.com

Audi Service

Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 17:10

Can anyone recommend a garage that services Audi's? I'm tired of the Audi Service Center holding my car hostage for days at a time and when I get it back their repair has caused a new issue which requires more days....

Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 09:46
go to Motorworks in Al Quoz... ask for the manager Benny... he's an absolute pro when it comes to the higher end cars... we take our A6 there
Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 09:05
Saluki service centre in Al Quoz are great. Services take a few hours usually and they're not out to rip you off.
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 21:54
German Service centre on corner at Garhoud near Festival City. Al Rebat St
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 17:39
Hi, nowadays the manufacturers' workshop is best option. I agree that they are often far from good ... but its the lesser evil. A play station is a closer relative to modern cars than the good old VW beetle (I loved mine!) All others may be able to fix this and that (and maybe even better), but at the end of the day they dont have the resources and knowledge base. Therefore my advice: Go for whomsoever for all small repairs, spares, oil change, and body works, but everything what needs "analysis" or troubleshooting, esp electronics, go for Audi. Costly and not even good - but the best option. This is what I learned in 20 yrs VW driving ...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY