Clip in Hair Extensions - recommendations please | ExpatWoman.com

Clip in Hair Extensions - recommendations please

Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 11:40

I have been thinking for some time to have hair extensions but I am so worried they will ruin my hair when the time comes to have them removed so I wonder if anyone can recommend a good place that do good clip in ones?

Appreciate any suggestions

Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 13:42
I have been thinking for some time to have hair extensions but I am so worried they will ruin my hair when the time comes to have them removed so I wonder if anyone can recommend a good place that do good clip in ones? Appreciate any suggestions Have you tried the Halo? I have one as my hair is long but very fine it is on a wire and fits on your crown and looks great for nights out etc The lady that supplies them has a FB page called Divine Distribution In the past I have had permanent hair extensions Great Lengths were the best and I didn't lose any however because my hair is so fine it was painful having them taken out as the keratin wrapped around the hair and it was very knotty, with thick hair you wont have that problem Micro rings are also amazing and don't ruin your hair at all. I stopped using them as they were so expensive here There is also another method which slam salon do. They are on a tape so no damage to the hair and they can be washed and reused every 3 months. I watched in amazement at a girl getting them done a few weeks back

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY