Butcher delivery | ExpatWoman.com

Butcher delivery

Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 15:35
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince That's the neighbor pack offer? Was it? IMHO it's expensive for little amount Myself and my colleague who shop at C4 and Geant worked out the delivery pack costs versus the supermarket ones ( We only buy Australian or NZ meat) Pork ribs and bacon from Organic Café or Park and Shop and the delivery pack prices are over AED150 more I order amounts to be honest, as I have good big family to feed...
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 15:35
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince That's the neighbor pack offer? Was it? IMHO it's expensive for little amount Myself and my colleague who shop at C4 and Geant worked out the delivery pack costs versus the supermarket ones ( We only buy Australian or NZ meat) Pork ribs and bacon from Organic Café or Park and Shop and the delivery pack prices are over AED150 more I order amounts to be honest, as I have good big family to feed...
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 15:11
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince That's the neighbor pack offer? Was it? IMHO it's expensive for little amount Myself and my colleague who shop at C4 and Geant worked out the delivery pack costs versus the supermarket ones ( We only buy Australian or NZ meat) Pork ribs and bacon from Organic Café or Park and Shop and the delivery pack prices are over AED150 more
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 14:18
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince That's the neighbor pack offer? Was it? IMHO it's expensive for little amount
Latest post on 22 March 2016 - 11:06
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince My husband ordered an easter box and because he is on a facebook club he quoted the name and got ten pork chops free. I am not sure which one he quoted but he is a member of Jebel Ali clubs and dads dubai
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 14:13
What are the prices? i just saw this offer up on our school's fb page as a holiday meal box for AED 475/- 1 x beef rib eye or 1.3kg side of salmon 1 x 2.5kg chicken breast 2 packets of chicken drums 1 x 1kg of chicken nuggets 6 x baby back racks of pork ribs 3 x packs of bacon 1 x 1kg beef mince 1 x 1kg pork mince
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 14:10
What are the prices?
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 14:03
i'll vouch for Martins Meats too... there's a mum at our school that supplies it and they always have great deals on
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 13:51
I've heard lots of recommendations for Springbok meats - and they deliver in a proper refridgerated truck !!
Latest post on 21 March 2016 - 12:34
He does lovely ribs. We bought some for the barbeque at Christmas:P
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 11:20
I think Martins is the one! Do they have a website? What do you normally get from them?
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 10:04
I also heard good reviews about Springbok, at least as good as Martins
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 08:35
Martins Meats!! I'm getting my Christmas meat box from him but he also does other things.
Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 16:59
Hi all, Was speaking to someone at the weekend that was telling me about a meat delivery service out here and I cant remember the name of it. Any suggestions? I believe the meat is delivered frozen, and the pack is designed to last about a week? Although I believe it is enough to last longer. Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY