Duct Cleaning make sense? | ExpatWoman.com

Duct Cleaning make sense?

Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 17:05

Hi! i just want to know if duct cleaning make sense?
Because i have an allergy, does anyone here advise me if its right to ask for a duct cleaning?

Latest post on 05 December 2015 - 12:41
Thx “Klatom”. Today I had Adams Care in. They made a video. I make now a full maintenance contract (1 year) Tomorrow they come: duct cleaning AC service fix a mirror at the wall (my husband promised it for 2 month) fix new showerhead, … And all this for 1,000 more a year than I paid for my old contract, which had no duct cleaning, no handyman, … i will report tomorrow evening if they are good.
Latest post on 05 December 2015 - 11:06
Hi, I preferred Adams Care bec of their video. They explained that the competition makes only photo from outside, but never look actually in the duct (e.g. around a bend). Also my hubby loved them, since they are actually the only AC technicians (not cleaners) making this service they included a full AC service in the price and fixed "by the way" an issue with the AC, which saved us the money to order additional AC maintenance company. MY ADVICE: Call Adams Care for a free video inspection. After this, get proposals also from others in ;)
Latest post on 03 December 2015 - 09:32
I recently had my ducts cleaned, using Magic Touch. They did a great job, for a reasonable price, and you get photos of before and after. Never realised ducts can get so dirty inside.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 20:45
I have Sani Service come in annually. They do a brilliant job and yes, I would certainly recommend regular duct cleaning if you have allergies. It does make a difference.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 12:58
Adams Care give 30% discount? Great, I hope its still valid ! Last year, I called some companies. Convincing was Adams, bec they offered to look for free into a duct with a special video camera. I keep my house is always very clean, but inside the ducts it looked like desert! They even found some mold … They got the job. Done by very nice Filipinos with impressive machines. They left all clean and later a video of the ducts before and after – wow, sparkling clean! They were very into it to then spray into the ducts with a smoke machine. I think those boys love their job.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 10:17
Thank you debliz and mumto2. I found "adams Care " in Facebook. And they are offering a 30% discount in Duct Cleaning. Do you think "adams care" is good? You can check their page in facebook. and please advise me if i should call them. thank you. :)
Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 22:08
Definitely - we have always done ours every quarterly service and then done an annual deep clean. Only get one pair of lungs and when the air quality can be questionable it seems a relatively small price to pay.
Latest post on 30 November 2015 - 21:24
I would do it. We do it once a year back home and over here, our building management clean out the ducts and the filters once a year. Grateful for that.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY