Meadows, what's the difference between the areas? | ExpatWoman.com

Meadows, what's the difference between the areas?

Latest post on 02 December 2015 - 13:53
Thanks for clarifying the Dewa, they are looking for a 3 bedroom, maybe a 4 bedroom if the budget allows it. I thought most have community pools, but hey can imagine they get crowded if shared with the nearest Springs pool. No crowded at all, because most of the villas in meadows do have their own pool.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 11:18
It's a difference 3 or 5 bedroom, of course. But I just ask my friend, who lives in meadows 3 in 5 bedroom and still- summer no more then 4500, winter less then 3000.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 11:04
We had a five bedroom house so that could explain the difference.
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 11:02
We are living in meadows1. Easy to go out and in, no traffic. For us it is perfect location. There is no pool, but meadows 1 is connected to meadows 2, where is the big pool. We do have play ground for kids and a big lake for walking- also few fitnes device around the lake. Our Dewa is 2400 in summer and 1000 in winter. We have grass, trees, palms, flowers.... but no pool. We use our AC a lot. 3 bedroom house. Are you sure, that you didn't have any leakage?
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 10:37
Meadows 9 has no facilities. It's also at the back, near the power lines and doesn't have direct access off the main road. Meadows 7 doesn't have either a park or a swimming pool - you can use the one at the springs, but it is a tiny, overcrowded square box. Meadows 6 (or 5, can't remember) is behind Spinneys - great location but getting in and out at school hours can be difficult. We never once paid less than 4k in DEWA for our Meadows villa. We didn't have a swimming pool or a very large yard. Sometimes we paid 6k.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY