Victory Heights, Safa Community or RPS? | ExpatWoman.com

Victory Heights, Safa Community or RPS?

Latest post on 04 December 2015 - 11:31
We've been part of the Safa family for over 5 years now and have always been very happy (and I've been banging the Safa drum on here since day one !! lol)...The teachers are very caring and it's a nurturing environment so I'm sure your little one will be fine.. I've also heard lots of good things about Victory Heights so I think you will just have to visit both schools and go with your instinct - which one feels right...
Latest post on 04 December 2015 - 09:14
Thanks! In what way would you say that Safa have got a softer approach than say, Victory Heights? They both seem like small and friendly schools... VH do seem to have places for next year which is good. My boy is due to start fs1 in September next year and I don't think he will be ready. I would rather wait but everyone tells me he will miss out on a good placement if I do. Do you think this is true? Thanks again! I have no experience about the other schools, so can't compare. You will have to visit and geta feel yourself. Schools are so personal as well. You will know when you bring your child and visit if it's the right one for your family. I have been to schools with good ratings and highly recommended, but didn't feel right for us.
Latest post on 03 December 2015 - 21:42
Thanks! In what way would you say that Safa have got a softer approach than say, Victory Heights? They both seem like small and friendly schools... VH do seem to have places for next year which is good. My boy is due to start fs1 in September next year and I don't think he will be ready. I would rather wait but everyone tells me he will miss out on a good placement if I do. Do you think this is true? Thanks again!
Latest post on 02 December 2015 - 08:02
If you are looking for FS1 for the next school year I would say Victory Heights is probably already full and oversubscribed. Neighbours have their child at Ranches Primary and so far are very happy with it.
Latest post on 02 December 2015 - 07:47
If you are looking for a soft approach, Safa Community School fits that box, I don't know enough about the other schools to comment. Which school is RPS by the way?
Latest post on 01 December 2015 - 19:45
I'm applying for these 3 schools and was wondering if anyone had any good or bad feedback? I hear a lot of good things about Victory Heights but would appreciate any info on RPS as its so new. Don't know much about Safa either... My son is starting fs1 and I'm looking for a school with a "soft" approach Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY