Place to print business cards and postcards in bulk with good quality and thick paper - recommendations? | ExpatWoman.com

Place to print business cards and postcards in bulk with good quality and thick paper - recommendations?

Latest post on 15 December 2015 - 15:03

Hi ladies,
I'm trying to find a good printing press in Dubai for business cards and postcards but in vain.

The issues I come across:
- Limited paper options (only 320gsm which is still quite flimsy)
- Charge ridiculous amounts (almost 1dh per business card)
- Poor quality of bulk printing from the cheaper places
- When adding UV or gloss the charges shoot up even more

Can anyone recommend a place personally? I need quantities of 1000 so it will be offset printing. I'd like somewhere in Dubai so I can show them samples personally. I don't need them to design anything, only do the printing and UV.

Currently I use Vistaprint.com and Moo.com and their quality is AMAZING with such reasonable prices (starting from 250dhs for 1000 business cards) but paying for shipping with Shop and Ship is such a downer.

Latest post on 20 November 2017 - 16:58
Try Modern Printing Press. It's in airport road [url=http://modern.ae'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 17 February 2016 - 11:16
have you tried Al Ghurair printing press? Thanks HorizonMum, I did get in touch with them but for my quantity (1000) they were only offering digital printing and I wanted offset. Thank you for the recommendation though! I ended up using AST printing and was very happy with them :)
Latest post on 15 December 2015 - 16:16
have you tried Al Ghurair printing press?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY