flying in 32 weeks | ExpatWoman.com

flying in 32 weeks

Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 13:52
i flew home at 33 weeks to deliver my son (to NY - a 14 hour flight!!) and man did it suck. hopefully your travel goes smoother and quicker than mine did (felt like i was sitting on the plane for eternity!) i had a letter from my doctor and everything - but remember it is to the discretion of the airline to let you on board despite having all the clearances. i would say look as healthy and fit and not ready to deliver as possible when boarding lol. good luck!
Latest post on 08 February 2016 - 10:52
Hi everyone i am planning to travel in 32 weeks from abu dhabi kindly guide me about a good doctor in abu dhabi who would give me good guidance about travelling amd anybody who travelled after 30 week kindly need guidance Before you ask your doctor, might as well, check with the airline's policy about flying pregnant women. I had an issue with Fly Dubai last time even i was only 27 weeks. Had a little delay as they were discussing things despite the NOC from my doctor///i think there were worried as one passenger had pre-term labor in the cabin days before me. After like 30 min, they allowed me to go but so much paperwork or I guess waiver to sign stating they will no way in **** be responsible for you. hehehe All my multiple travels during my pregnancy were safe and sound but I stopped on my 30th week. Of course I was under the supervision of my OB with all her written clearance to allow me fly.
Latest post on 31 December 2015 - 13:18
Following
Latest post on 27 December 2015 - 10:31
Hi everyone i am planning to travel in 32 weeks from abu dhabi kindly guide me about a good doctor in abu dhabi who would give me good guidance about travelling amd anybody who travelled after 30 week kindly need guidance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY