Anyone looking for a room in a villa? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone looking for a room in a villa?

Latest post on 06 February 2016 - 15:52
Hi ukehb, I'm posting on behalf of a friend of mine, that she wants to get in touch with you. She is German and changing accomodation at the moment. If you are still interested, I wonder how we can get in touch or exchange contacts or emails over here, I'll be checking this thread until you are online then. Thanks in advance
Latest post on 28 January 2016 - 20:24
It's technically not legal, but people do it and as long as you are sharing with someone responsible, it shouldn't be a problem. I guess the rule is in place, because their used to be 10 bachelors sharing a 1 bedroom apartment.... People have visitors etc in hired accommodation, use common sense that's all.
Latest post on 28 January 2016 - 19:30
I recommend you check the legality of this first - I understood only related/sponsored people are allowed to live together in villas...Maybe look for an apartment ?
Latest post on 28 January 2016 - 16:10
I am looking for a room and bath. I'll be moving to dubai in 2 weeks. Been having a hard time finding accommodation. My budget isn't more than 3000 dhs though.
Latest post on 09 January 2016 - 15:13
Hi, I live in Arabian Ranches in a 2 bdrm plus study villa. I was expecting my partner to join me but that's no longer happening so I am considering sharing. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who is looking for a room? I moved here from London earlier this year and am enjoying the lifestyle and having a great time exploring all Dubai has to offer. Would be great to meet someone like minded to share with. I have a very friendly Jack Russell so needs to be someone who likes dogs! Hope to hear from you. Emily

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY