Please Help me to choose a hospital in dubai for delivery! | ExpatWoman.com

Please Help me to choose a hospital in dubai for delivery!

Latest post on 12 January 2016 - 16:04

Hi everyone. I am planning to get pregnant and i dnt know which dr/hospital to choose. My insurance asked me to choose any clinic or hospital to add to my current coverage because previous one was very limited. I had a miscarriage recently and i need a good and experienced dr to help me with pregnancy as i am 35 years old. Please help me to choose the right doctor and hospital. Thank you

Latest post on 19 September 2016 - 11:17
Hi everyone. I am planning to get pregnant and i dnt know which dr/hospital to choose. My insurance asked me to choose any clinic or hospital to add to my current coverage because previous one was very limited. I had a miscarriage recently and i need a good and experienced dr to help me with pregnancy as i am 35 years old. Please help me to choose the right doctor and hospital. Thank you Hi there maha2015 I'm not quite sure if you have already delivered. But I highly recommend [b'>Dr Azizunnisa Shaikh[/b'> as an obstetrician. She used to have out patient clinic at Mediclinic City Hospital, but has now opened her own private clinic just right next to City Hosp. She still delivers at City Hosp though so most of the insurances cover the delivery package. Let me know what you have decided! All the best! XO
Latest post on 23 July 2016 - 16:12
I would recommend Dr Helena Taylor. She used to practice ar Dr Habib Suleman Clinic in DHC. She made my experience like I can't compare. I am not sure if she is still at the same clinic as this was 6 years back. For delivery, she booked us in City Hospital as her clinic didn't have the facilities that time. She came and delivered the baby. The factor of familiarity with options, helped. She got me everything that could make it less painful at the best. The insurance we had, or because of the options chosen, we paid 20% of the total bill and that was more than the total bill at Latifa had we chosen, Now you choose :-)
Latest post on 19 July 2016 - 12:23
Hi Maha.If you want to save your money with good services than Latifa Hospital is best for you.i have many friends they had a great experience there in Latifa Hospital.
Latest post on 15 January 2016 - 11:45
Hi maha don't be scared, i recommned garhoud private hospital, not sure if your insurance will cover it, but the hopsital is top notch. my sister and my friends delivered there last month. my sisters doctor was called dr samer cheib, he speciliases in difficult cases, my friends doctor was called ekaterina, I heard amazing reviews of both doctors and hopsital. good luck thank you dear.
Latest post on 13 January 2016 - 09:53
Hi maha don't be scared, i recommned garhoud private hospital, not sure if your insurance will cover it, but the hopsital is top notch. my sister and my friends delivered there last month. my sisters doctor was called dr samer cheib, he speciliases in difficult cases, my friends doctor was called ekaterina, I heard amazing reviews of both doctors and hopsital. good luck
Latest post on 12 January 2016 - 21:08
thank you very much pinkdiamondz for the recommendation. i will add city to my list for the insurance. what i found that mostly clinics dont accept insurance so i am thinking to go for hospitals only though mostly good doctors are in clinics.just pray for me my second pregnancy goes well without miscarriage i am so scared now. :cry:
Latest post on 12 January 2016 - 20:29
Hi Maha, City hospital is crazy busy these days but the doctors in the Gyne department are very good. I can recommend Dr.Jennifer ( american) loads of experience. City was very comfortable and the nurses and mid wifes were fantastic even when i had a scare in my pregnancy they were like my angels and put me in safe hands. I safely delivered 2 lovely dd's in 2 years. Good luck to you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY