plz help...dermatologist..urgent need | ExpatWoman.com

plz help...dermatologist..urgent need

Latest post on 16 January 2016 - 22:53

Hi ladies,

I am in pain , i went to a center , who is very famous one just to remove some black dots on my face
Appear from the hot sun in Qatar

Then one doctor come to check me (she is very rude and aggressive) she told me it will gone by laser , she put for me Emla (like beng) and rape my face by fliming , so she can start laser without i feel

she left me 1 hour or more, suddenly my face turns red , all the black dots turns to big deep red scratch

I stand up because i felt burn and i go out to ask where is the doctor all this time , i feel myself burn it

They told wait a minute and they decide to gave me my money back and it's not their responsability anymore

I dont take any action with tgem because it's not the time ,i have to go and put some pain killer cream ..i dont know what happen to me

How can i go to my work ? , how can i live my normal life ? , what i can do take situation with this center ?

I went to another doctor and i start medication creams and tablets cortizone , but the question is

What can i do to this center? How can i take a strict steps to them ? I want to protect everyone from this center and those doctors ?
Please help me
please

Thanks a lot:brokenheart:

Latest post on 17 February 2016 - 11:52
Dr Jana in Queen is fantastic
Latest post on 17 January 2016 - 10:36
Hassan AbdALLAH Dermatologist center And the doctor name is Manal Ragab I already went to the health ministry , but i didn't a written report from the new doctor It's a good idea to send an report , thanks for your feelings and for idea i hope that i can make something to stop this commercial doctors who dont care about our real health,they dont deserve to be in this position at all Please guys if you can help me with others ideas ,share it with me and if you have pass like this situation please give me your experience Have a good day Tia
Latest post on 17 January 2016 - 03:28
Hi ladies, I am in pain , i went to a center , who is very famous one just to remove some black dots on my face Appear from the hot sun in Qatar Then one doctor come to check me (she is very rude and aggressive) she told me it will gone by laser , she put for me Emla (like beng) and rape my face by fliming , so she can start laser without i feel she left me 1 hour or more, suddenly my face turns red , all the black dots turns to big deep red scratch I stand up because i felt burn and i go out to ask where is the doctor all this time , i feel myself burn it They told wait a minute and they decide to gave me my money back and it's not their responsability anymore I dont take any action with tgem because it's not the time ,i have to go and put some pain killer cream ..i dont know what happen to me How can i go to my work ? , how can i live my normal life ? , what i can do take situation with this center ? I went to another doctor and i start medication creams and tablets cortizone , but the question is What can i do to this center? How can i take a strict steps to them ? I want to protect everyone from this center and those doctors ? Please help me please Thanks a lot:brokenheart: Hope u ll feel better soon... Whats the name of tht center???? U can go to the health ministry with all the receipts n details .... Also, you can ask the doc ( the second one) to give you the written document abt the condition of ur face after being visited the center. Tc